Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ready Pen @ready_pen
07 March, 04:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is Dan doing double duty?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 March, 02:08
all I know is ... he used to give me the creeps and now he doesn't ... 🤔 🔬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
05 March, 09:31
Got me on this one. I was surprised. He is the one on the right.

Ambrz Quest @Ambz
05 March, 09:04
I have VR.. have for years.. starting to think all this familiar to putting the headset on

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
05 March, 06:31
what about mercedes Ghost?

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 04:09
They have 5 young daughters...wonder where they are now and who is raising them. Many young children will be displaced when all is said and done. Sad.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
05 March, 02:46
The guy on the right looks like the real Schlapp, the guy on the right, the stand in.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
05 March, 02:46
I've never liked Schlapp or his wife for that matter.

There was a story at the end of 2020 that someone had lobbied him, paid him, to get a pardon from Trump. That story has vanished.

He's kinda slimy and he and his wife act like Swingers.

I see him play the Catholic Card all the time but the guy exudes an air of cosmpolitian decadence.

I didn't miss it over these last few years.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
05 March, 06:33
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
you called it. ive never liked them either. too wishy washy for me. the entire Maryland DC area is full of swingers something ive noticed before

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 March, 02:26
Doppelganger?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 March, 02:21
Mercedes Schlapp

carol munoz @bornfree2
05 March, 02:17
Its all an illusion. Dont you get it? Follow the blood lines.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 02:13
i really like Matt Schlap. Hope is a good guy and not a back stabber. He just headed up CPAC last week.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 04:10
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
He's telling us that Schlapp was evil and has been replaced with an actor.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
05 March, 02:07
Man, this is really turning out to be Invasion of the Body Snatchers ain't it?

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
06 March, 11:38
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I have said this to my husband many times! lol

Janet Love @JanetLove82
05 March, 02:05
After the election was stolen, he was one of the conservatives who said basically, get over it and accept it. Let's put our efforts into 2024. This was right before the major purge and the last time I was on Twitter. Here's a Bing Link showing all the various faces of Matt. I see a guy who when younger, was thinner. But then again, who knows? https://www.bing.com/image...

Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
05 March, 02:00
The chin is different.

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
05 March, 01:58
Real life mask!!! Everyone is in a mask Lol we are in one big Scooby Doo Movie lol

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 March, 06:18
In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
05 March, 01:56
matt gaetz lost a lot of weight also... is he the same person?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 March, 01:56
Who is this?

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 March, 01:52
Will the real/original anybody please step forward

Beth Wansley @SuperFlare
05 March, 01:51
Please tell me Matt is not bad...is he?

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 March, 01:39
Explain this one to us please!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 01:42
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Schlap lost a ton of weight.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
05 March, 01:55
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Yes explain. Is Matt a white hat or black hat? Are all of them replaced or does he now need a double for protection reasons?

EffJayPee Dub @granna143
05 March, 01:37
who is that?

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
05 March, 01:36
He looks like a slimy guy...don't know much about him, but I am getting that vibe...and since he looks like two different people, I am assuming I am right.

Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
05 March, 01:36
i thought he was a white hat

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
05 March, 01:35
its amazing how so many of them have had "surgery"!!!😂

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 01:32
🤮 More purple ties!

Karen Sutton @GolfGirl19
05 March, 01:32
im not aware of this ?