Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx SamBrown

This is so true and has always worked for them in the past!

WELL IT IS NOT GONNA FOOKN WORK ANY MORE!

NANAS DONT GET TIRED AND GIVE UP SOBS!
10:47 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Storm Bringer @Elric
12 March, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are absolutely correct on this and is only one arrow in their quiver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 March, 08:57
FOR GOD, COUNTRY,LIBERTY,AND THE CHILDREN! MOSTLY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
12 March, 11:31
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
praise be to Jesus!

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
06 March, 09:45
Steelmagnolia...Libra...Lady of liberty... I will continue to weigh out every turn and maneuver but I will not bend I will not break. I love my country I love my freedom. and I love each and everyone of you...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 11:06
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
😘😇

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 March, 09:21
wondered if it was them, o k thanks, for that kick in the astral 👍

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
06 March, 08:54
Amen Nana, We The People are tired of them getting by with Harming, Killing and Stealing our kids. We Pissed for the things they have done to our country and got away with it. Their Fooked and their time is NOW.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
06 March, 08:40
[They] can kiss my ass. #HoldTheLine !

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
06 March, 07:50
Once you SEE you can not unsee. It is too late for them. Their worst nightmare has happened. We are awake.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
06 March, 08:39
In response Jackson 525 to his Publication
Once you see, you can not unsee. Nothing has ever been been more true.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
06 March, 08:44
In response Jackson 525 to his Publication
Those that know cant sleep #SaveOurChildren May our😭for the 👼, UNITE 🗽+🌎in Psalm:
🆘#S.O.S.» https://youtu.be/wDtuxUIm7...

💀#WAYSEER MANIFESTO » https://youtu.be/OPR3GlpQQ...

😢#OPENYOUREYES https://anonup.com/upload/...
MUSIC VIDEO | DIMASH | S.O.S. (ENG subtitles) - YouTube

Dimash Kudaibergen - S.O.S.(English subtitles) #ДимашКудайберген #DimashCheck out his (Dimash's) YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGBx...

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
06 March, 07:36
Hold the Line.......

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
06 March, 07:36
Hold the Line = GET OFF YOUR ASS N DO SOMETHIN

https://youtu.be/A2031xNt7...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 March, 07:07

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
06 March, 07:10
In response New Years Day to her Publication
❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 March, 07:16
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Nope, not happening.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
06 March, 06:49
Love this! I keep reminding myself we are Spiritual Athletes.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 March, 06:19
Not gonna happen. didnt take vaccine at work and definately am in the monority. i may have moments of weakness but they will not wear me down

Jim Sharpe @RedBaron2021
06 March, 09:06
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
First off good for you for not taking the vaccine. The second thing I would recmond is don't call this a vaccine it is gene therapy. The FDA recmond the therapy for emergency use only.

Lily Munster @LilyMunsterAnon
06 March, 09:29
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
We are waiting to hear from our company if they will mandate it. Today, I mentioned to some coworkers I wont take it, they were shocked. Horrified and kept questioning me saying I wont have a choice. They can not pressure me into this, I will not bend. This is my line. No matter the cost

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
06 March, 05:55
...we might become quiet...but personally, I'm anxious to get on with the "I told you's"

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 March, 05:59
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
I don't think there'll be much of that. We'll be too busy dragging the confused into the 5D conciesness

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 March, 05:55

Maga Nana @MagaNana
05 March, 10:59
never, ever give up. never quit

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 March, 10:57
Not Happening! We will not comply!

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
05 March, 02:19
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Not afraid, they don't know what they're dealing with. It would be like if they tried to hurt your kids, even the weakest of people could muster up enough anger to beat the shit out of them