Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 10:47
Nana thx SamBrown

This is so true and has always worked for them in the past!

WELL IT IS NOT GONNA FOOKN WORK ANY MORE!

NANAS DONT GET TIRED AND GIVE UP SOBS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 March, 06:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Not gonna happen. didnt take vaccine at work and definately am in the monority. i may have moments of weakness but they will not wear me down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Munster @LilyMunsterAnon
We are waiting to hear from our company if they will mandate it. Today, I mentioned to some coworkers I wont take it, they were shocked. Horrified and kept questioning me saying I wont have a choice. They can not pressure me into this, I will not bend. This is my line. No matter the cost
09:29 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilyMunsterAnon in this post can reply
Just Mee @TrustinGod
06 March, 10:19
In response Lily Munster to his Publication
If I felt a risk of being fired from my job, I would consult with an attorney that would defend me, just to be prepared. One letter or email may convince employer to think twice.

Lily Munster @LilyMunsterAnon
08 March, 07:44
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Thanks, I will definitely be calling up a lawyer if they try to force it!