Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 01:09
Blood addicts are told how the drug is made & about the fact it is a child torture & murder operation on camera. So the vampire addicts well know the adrenalized blood drug they illegally buy at front businesses locally is from tortured & later murdered kids. The kids are murdered once their adrenal glands burn out, or at a set time before that usually happens, to make sure they never live to tell anyone what has been happening to them.

The blood addicts are all told that buying adrenochrome makes them an accessory to murder, which it does once they knowingly do so, & that if they ever talk or refuse to obey orders, they will be charged with murder. The sheep dipped soldiers brave enough to risk their lives running interference call the blood addicts vampires.

Beezos at Amazon is a "vampire," an adrenalized blood addict as well, if the rumors are true.

#darktolight
#ThisisnotaGame
#SaveTheChildren
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#StopHumanTrafficking
#c

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
04 March, 11:44
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
I been trying to drop you a video I SS...I got pissed because of Army Bases & Military ranking...Dump site 9 does that mean there are 9 dump sites? Ages of kids look at DOB! These People are sick!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
International front companies (adrenochrome front companies) set up by what once again reeks of the CIA...that should tell you something about how the CIA has been operating around the world controlling other nations for The Satanic Network using international pedophilia rings & adrenochrone front businesses run & protected by them, & used as honeytraps for anyone in any position of power they want to control, in the U.S. and internationally.

You tracking me in re how it all works yet? Connect the dots. Not hard to. No genius required.
09:53 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
04 March, 09:55
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
How did the world's largest networked child trafficking ring (CPS/"family" courts) get corruptly set up inside of our govt, to target children for pedo net quotas & take almost a million kids per year, much less how do they repeatedly dissapear huge numbers of kids forever, all under the guise of operating legally, with corrupt controlled "expert" witnesses used to give the appearance of legitimacy, being weaponized against anyone trying to save their child from the satanic pedophile network?

I'll tell you how. The corrupt CIA shadow govt is running & protecting & covering up for all the pedophile rings & adrenochrome "front companies" honeypot traps they set up to control those in positions of power, all of it operating under the guise of legitimacy right under our noses within our own govt.

They don't call it "The Company" for no reason.