MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The Billionaire Luciferian control freaks, who hate nature and God’s creation have geo-engineered something resembling snow but isn’t snow. Research it and you will find nothing about linear snowflakes, because they don’t exist in nature. This is part of their climate change hoax, nothing more.
09:25 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
07 March, 08:26
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
07 March, 08:24
When I saw this video for the 1st time, I watched another where the guy puts a bowl of snow in his microwave & it starts popping like there's tynfoil in the microwave.

A few days before that, I went to make a snowball. Now there's good snow for snowballs & not so good. The wetter sleet to snow stuff is better than the white fluffy, but still, both pack somewhat into a snowball, which made this strange. The snow wouldn't pack at all!

I was curious after the videos & my snowball attempt, so I went outside & got a bowl of newly fallen, fluffy snow. I put it in my microwave for 1 minute (1200 watt). The snow did NOT melt AT ALL. I mean, not even a little H2O at bottom. I then did the same with an icecube from my freezer. Icecube was 1/2 melted in 1 min. As another comparison on how well my microwave works, in 1 min, a full plate from my fridge comes out steaming. This stuff is NOT snow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
07 March, 07:49
does anyone remember a few years back or maybe not even that long ago, people were trying to melt snow with their lighter and it would not melt, there were videos all over the place of people trying to melt it

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 March, 05:21
looks like nano particles.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 March, 05:15
That's crazy snow! WTH?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 04:56
That is weird because I had a dream about "dry snow" and I don't even live where it snows.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
07 March, 04:16
So I kept some of the last snow we had here in TN, why? Because I made a snowball and tried to melt it, but all it would do was turn a black soot! It dont look like H2O is all Im saying.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 March, 02:20
false flag weather event

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 March, 01:28
Here, in SD, we could not make a snowman. The 'snow' would not pack. I hate to think what it did to our wildlife. 😢. 13 deer would show up every evening. Now, there are only 7.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 March, 03:18
HARP

Ally Oop @Ally
04 March, 10:31
And they call it 'weather modification', they've been doing it for years. Canada and the USA even have a Treaty! Canada has been very open about showing this. Even President Kennedy talked about it in the 60s, at the time he thought it was a good thing.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 March, 09:27
Freaks.