Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 February, 10:09
[THEY] ARE SELLING BABIES ON ETSY!!
PLEASE HELP REPORT THESE TO THE FBI 😭

https://www.etsy.com/listi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
04 March, 02:28
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I've reported and reported. They are aware, but have no way to trace things. I cover this in the third book in my novel series about one reason why. Further, the FBI is complicit in soooo much it makes me sick! I reported, for instance, one FB page with graphic pics of toddlers being sexually abused - right in your face. What did I get? My page removed, and.... crickets. I won't stop screaming about this, but it is super frustrating that evil controls the agencies that should be taking down these evil ones. Hugs, lady.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 March, 05:33
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I contacted the US Marshalls service and they had me forward all the kids i found for sale. The person i talked to said that there is an operation ongoing to identify and arrest these people.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
Next time I will contact the Marshall's Service. Thank you, dear lady.
06:16 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EPJones Author, click on at the bottom under it