P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
You can’t make this stuff up, Patriots! The commentator on CSPAN is an ACTOR who played an illegitimate President in the show “Scandal.”

Plot: “President Fitzgerald’s team rigged the voting machines to give Fitz some of his opponent's votes in the final tally.”

https://twitter.com/hiiipo...
05:06 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 January, 06:09
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I KNEW he was the same guy who played in GHOST (with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
23 January, 07:12
Yes, the Goldwyn from this family. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

CGPATRIOT / 17 @CGPatriot
21 January, 07:51
Fooking movie.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
21 January, 02:45
Wasn't he the bad guy in Ghost?

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 January, 02:46
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
exactly

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
22 January, 01:35
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
looks like the same actor to me🧐

Q The Lions @qthelions
21 January, 09:54
Oliva's last name was POPE! She was the fixer, narrative twister and in bed with the president behind the scense. *SPOILER* I stopped watching it when she aborted the presidents baby. They played Silent Night during the abortion. At that moment I realized how demonic the show was. The symbolism is to abort Christianty, the American dream and truth.

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
21 January, 05:06
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
That was the exact moment I stopped watching that show too. I feel the same way about that actress as I do about Killary.

francesca fasoli @pessuccia
21 January, 05:10
he looks like the actor of Ghost, the bad one !

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
21 January, 12:15
In response francesca fasoli to her Publication
Yep that's him!

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
21 January, 05:03

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 02:23
I know unreal isnt it?
Hell Nana wakes up lately some days thinking tho I am gonna draw the damn like in the sand when I see those fookn zobies on Walking Dead on CNN & MSNBC!
Hell they are already on The View, it is only a matter of time!

Carola Lindberg @CarolaL
21 January, 02:22
Yes

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 12:31
AND THIS FUCK WAS SUCKING UP ON TWITTER TO BE HAPPY AT PEDO joe's ACT TODAY.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 12:24
YES THIS ID TONY GOLDWYN ..PEOPLE..YOU KNOW MOGUL..GOLDWYNN..

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 12:22
WAIT ,I HAVE TO CHECK CAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE THE GUY FROM GHOST. THE PARTNER WHO KILLED HIM. AND IF ITS HIM THIS GUY IS FROM A VERY WEALTHY FAMILY ..HODOR.

Darlene McCool @Missincali11
21 January, 12:19
his name is Tony Goldwyn. From the hollywood movie makers.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
21 January, 12:02
YES!!! I knew it!!! just couldnt figure that out!!! thanks.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
20 January, 11:59
i watched that show 😂😂😂😂

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 January, 11:45
Art imitates Life and Life imitates Art

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
20 January, 11:43
sounds about right

Lion ess @Lioness
20 January, 11:25
Ive been thinking of Scandle all election year!
He was also the shady Bff of Patrick Swayze in Ghost....

Ready Pen @ready_pen
20 January, 11:25
Thats true and his campaign manager is a white hat "fixer" lawyer that everyone calls when there is a scandal. Her dad is head over secret M13...shadow gvt

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
20 January, 11:16
enjoy the show 🍿👊🏻💥

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 January, 11:12
Why does being awake feel like you are sleepwalking thru a weird bad dream?

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
20 January, 11:11
How ironic! Also there were a lot of thinly veiled truths & foreshadowing in the series Scandal.

Kathy King @DonutQueen
20 January, 11:10
OMG, he is!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
20 January, 11:03
I notice not long ago that the reporter from ABC who was complaining because she wanted the Epstein scoop, she was on the TV series Castle one episode. she is an actor too!

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
20 January, 11:51
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
She played the assistant DA for a couple of seasons on Law and Order also. Her character did interviews and put together cases to go to court. She played the character very well and I was a fan.

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
20 January, 10:55
UNREAL!

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
20 January, 06:26
We have all been played.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
20 January, 05:46
No way! I never watched the show.

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
20 January, 11:13
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Its actually really good.

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
20 January, 05:19
Is this Mnuchin the Masterful Movie Maker's work? Is this a damned movie?

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
20 January, 05:12
😮😮😮😮