P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
20 January, 05:06
You can’t make this stuff up, Patriots! The commentator on CSPAN is an ACTOR who played an illegitimate President in the show “Scandal.”

Plot: “President Fitzgerald’s team rigged the voting machines to give Fitz some of his opponent's votes in the final tally.”

https://twitter.com/hiiipo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
21 January, 09:54
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Oliva's last name was POPE! She was the fixer, narrative twister and in bed with the president behind the scense. *SPOILER* I stopped watching it when she aborted the presidents baby. They played Silent Night during the abortion. At that moment I realized how demonic the show was. The symbolism is to abort Christianty, the American dream and truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
That was the exact moment I stopped watching that show too. I feel the same way about that actress as I do about Killary.
05:06 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LyndaAtchison in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Atchison, click on at the bottom under it