Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 02:08
Is the Great Default going to occur similtaneously with the reinauguration of POTUS?

Guess we'll have to see what happens.

#MarchMadness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 02:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why do you all believe something will happen today? Q never said today something would happen. What he did say was to stop making dates, because we're ruining the movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
please go back and read there is absolutely NO mention of a date or time!
sheesh, i have deslyxia too, but take it easy on our Doq...he is the most honest zero bullshit zone on this platform! Straight shooter no drama 😎
04:32 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 04:57
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
So many people have been predicting the 4th, so many people in his comments acting as if its a sure thing. I was just asking a legitimate question, hoping someone could inform me intelligently on why they believe the 4th, but nobody has put together an intelligence answer 🤷‍♀️

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 04:58
*intelligent*

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 March, 02:18
Hi Kassidy,
Again, i did not see any mention of yesterday's date in Doq's post or in yours so Im not sure what you are asking about March 4th.

I understand there's a lot of confusion and disinformation out in the world, and i believe it is intentional to do just that...confuse people.
They only thing I am aware of with 3/4 is its historical signifigance which was President Lincoln's swearing in.
Hope this helps, enjoy your weekend!