Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Is the Great Default going to occur similtaneously with the reinauguration of POTUS?

Guess we'll have to see what happens.

#MarchMadness
02:08 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
07 March, 03:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
223 // 322

Let's see indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
06 March, 12:17
what do you mean by Great Default? ive never heard that term

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 March, 04:39
Great Default can lead to Great Liberty

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
05 March, 09:34
I believe the default triggers a new election/inauguration.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 March, 02:44

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 March, 12:58
i was listening to Juan O Savin talk to Michael Jaco, and he made it sound like "jubilee year" doesnt mean debt forgiveness, it means another year of no work.my business that i built from scratch cant survive another year of no work. i just about lost it, its devastating. did anybody else hear that? id really like to be wrong about what he meant. he basically said there would be no nesara, it would be too complicated.i get that the plan is not about what i want/need, but it just made me feel like crying.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 March, 12:08
April Fools...joke on them?

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
04 March, 07:12
Or shortly before! Part of me thinks this whole Bidan Administration ruse is to absorb the inital shock of a world-resetting economic crash, then Trump/NESARA saves the day--could help normies acclimate to his return a bit better that way

Or shortly before! Part of me thinks this whole Bidan Administration ruse is to absorb the inital shock of a world-resetting economic crash, then Trump/NESARA saves the day--could help normies acclimate to his return a bit better that way

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 March, 04:22
Please just make a Scooby-Doo moment happen
kinda like this 😂

06 March, 12:14
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
hunter is under than bidAn mask

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 04:11
Nana a question and I feel sure that the man with the blueprints for after we win REALLY does have the answer??

How would it be possible to change the monetary system to Gold and precious metals backed without the fiat system stock market crashing??
Waiting.......

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 March, 04:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Disarm the Fed and the SEC
no crash necessary IMHO
too many innocent people would be hurt and risk of high suicide

06 March, 12:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
trump always said Bidan would crash the stock market.

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 March, 03:09
Love the doubters and haters 🤣 Open your eyes, there's a ton happening! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 March, 02:41
Everything [they] have a plan for, Patriots have a benevolent counterplan for.
Great Reset vs Great Default as an example.

Just like 3 and 6 in vortex math; they exist opposite one another.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 02:22
Why do you all believe something will happen today? Q never said today something would happen. What he did say was to stop making dates, because we're ruining the movement.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 03:09
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I never said anything was happening today. You "ruining the movement" people are ridiculous.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 March, 04:32
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
please go back and read there is absolutely NO mention of a date or time!
sheesh, i have deslyxia too, but take it easy on our Doq...he is the most honest zero bullshit zone on this platform! Straight shooter no drama 😎

jacqueline roach @LifeHapins
04 March, 02:18
I just pray that today/next few days validate that we are winning this battle. So many patriots are losing hope. We all need to have faith that God's truth will be known to all soon.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
04 March, 02:13
its a start :)

Data Gramma @Vic
05 March, 12:16
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Awesome stash!

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
05 March, 08:56
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Hell yeah!!!!!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 March, 02:12
the Hare awaits
#MarchMadness