Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 02:08
Is the Great Default going to occur similtaneously with the reinauguration of POTUS?

Guess we'll have to see what happens.

#MarchMadness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
Why do you all believe something will happen today? Q never said today something would happen. What he did say was to stop making dates, because we're ruining the movement.
02:22 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 March, 04:32
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
please go back and read there is absolutely NO mention of a date or time!
sheesh, i have deslyxia too, but take it easy on our Doq...he is the most honest zero bullshit zone on this platform! Straight shooter no drama 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 04:57
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
So many people have been predicting the 4th, so many people in his comments acting as if its a sure thing. I was just asking a legitimate question, hoping someone could inform me intelligently on why they believe the 4th, but nobody has put together an intelligence answer 🤷‍♀️

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 03:09
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I never said anything was happening today. You "ruining the movement" people are ridiculous.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
04 March, 03:14
I'd guess less than 10 kno the dates, probably 7 military. So the cances out of 7 billion + on the planet, there's probably a 0000000000000/17% chance it would be 1 of u😎

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 04:52
No you people are ridiculous. Just stop acting like you know anything, because if its as top secret as you all say, we wont know anything until it happens!