Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Beekie Girl @Beekie
06 March, 11:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Oh my, was Trumpy sworn in on March 4th? 🌤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 March, 06:20
How many times can Ewwwwan Palmer type "conspiracy theory" .... good grief. Enough #ewanpalmer ! Just #WalkAway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 March, 04:44
thanks for the red pill Newsweek!

" ...claims stem from another conspiracy, lifted from the sovereign citizen movement, that the U.S. turned from a country into a corporation after the passage of the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871.

As a result of this, all other presidents after Ulysses S. Grant have been illegitimate and therefore Trump will become the 19th president when he is reinstated on March 4—the official day for inaugurations until 1933."

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 12:08
It’s coming...

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
04 March, 11:25
we made it into the news or we actually MADE the news🧐
i'm liking this 'whitehats taking over the outlets' trend👍🏻

Jesus Mendiola Morales @Iesus
04 March, 10:27
😄

04 March, 10:26
😄

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 March, 09:39
You attack those you fear the most.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q
-----------
They fear the sunlight on their dark plans. Truth always overcomes.
Holding the line and studying.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 March, 09:03
I think it is funny that news reporters were all set up and busy waiting for something to happen in DC and nothing did. It's a great visual.😂🤣

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
04 March, 08:10
Congrats!! I think they should pay you for the article!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
04 March, 07:47
I'm sickened to read that so many died cleaning out the dumbs. Wouldn't a bunker buster have done the trick? The MOST precious capital that we have is our great military standing in the gap for so many. PLEASE tell the families that we love them and are fervently praying for their healing.

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
04 March, 07:40
White hats trying to wake them up.

04 March, 07:12
😄

04 March, 07:12
😄

04 March, 06:57
I hope the picture is download

04 March, 06:47
The picture show this

04 March, 06:46
The picture show this

04 March, 06:44
Yes Of Course the narrative now is alternative it means the news are Q, The white hats, the alliance, the people, the disseminators and it is not more of the mass media

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
04 March, 03:43
so curious they are, they dont know what to do with the loss of contol... so darn cute... at least get the name right. 🙄

🎶 Taking ahold of the present day
Makin them mine makin them mine 🎶

https://youtu.be/lh4brL7PC...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
04 March, 02:35
I think today 4.3. is very significant date due to the release of fake information from MSM and the falling masks. I don't know how it is elsewhere, but here in Europe information "tobogan" is now. 😂😂🤣

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
04 March, 01:34
we made the news because everyone is laughing at us. I'm tired of being laughed at with everything put forth being false. This wholem ovement is dying because of false nonsense being pushed out and people now laughing at us.

Carolyn West @SweetCaroline
04 March, 05:43
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
If we know it, then they know it. Never let anyone know your real plans.

America First @AmericaFirst17
04 March, 01:32

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 March, 01:20
🤣🤣🤣 Go Ezra!

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Razz Matazz @RLH10
04 March, 12:49
Awesome. And you made the news TWICE today with this one as well, so please keep up the good work! 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.newsweek.com/q...

#TheGreatAwakening #MAGA #GodWins #Trump #wwg1wga #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 01:30
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
Twice huh?

Love Jesus @HouseCall
04 March, 12:31
Again, False Flag on your part. I can understand it but I sure do hate it as well. American People are starting to get pissed with everything going on including Q. About time we get some answers or we can stop holding the line and do what we have to do.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 March, 12:30
All for a LARP?