Only people mentioned by Bubba6x9 in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 March, 10:55
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
You Will All Never Know How Much I Love You, Appreciate You, Or How Big A Hug I Would Give To You. Thank You For Standing UP. Thank You For Fighting, Thank You For Saving Our Children, Thank You For Your Dedication, Thank You For Your Honor, Thank You For Your Service, Thank You For The Unity, Thank You For The MEMEORIES AND THE MEMORIES, Thank You For The Vids, Thank You FOR EVERYTHING.

MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE.

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL
WORLD WIDE
FAMILY.
FRENS.
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.😉
UNITED WE STAND
❤️🇺🇸🌎💪🐸🦅❤️

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
04 March, 10:48
That is exactly how I feel about all of you .I dont know ur names or where u live but I know we all have the same heart and love for children all over the world and we all love our country and just want everybody in the world to be happy ,healthy and prosperous .I do have a love and a connection with every one of u.Have a blessed day.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
04 March, 08:50
Anyone in my neck of the woods, I'd love to grab a beer w/you. Currently located in the FREE state of Mississippi (Gulf Coast).

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
04 March, 08:46
Love this!

Kay Julien @OneLove
04 March, 08:37
You speak from my soul, that`s exactly how it is.
It is a home for us who think differently!
And if you follow history back, it´s the first time that those who think differntly will win. And that together feels really divine then!

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
04 March, 08:25

Nana **** @Zoochini
04 March, 08:24
So true. Maybe more like family that we will never meet in person.

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
04 March, 08:21
Amen brother and sister patriots

Only Forward @Callibird
04 March, 08:17
🐸🙏🏻💕 WWG1WGA fren 💕

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 08:16
Awww...

God loves me so much he let THIS MESSAGE be the first thing I saw today!

Hugs, my fren!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 March, 07:30
Soul family.

Donna Hudson @Deba64
04 March, 07:27

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 March, 07:31
In response Donna Hudson to her Publication
Got to be light. They will follow. Hopefully.