USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Freaking WELL Said indeed and plainly spelled out! Now keep it moving right along please...
05:33 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
09 April, 02:28
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Yeah!! HELL Yeah!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 March, 12:32
I've had some reservations about Gowdy from time to time but he is absolutely spot on with this
We need people who are the best qualified for the job - like he said war is a dirty & nasty business
This is going to sound harsh but I don't care: here is where you see the lefty snowflakes' sense of entitlement, like, give it to me just because!
It doesn't work that way, sunshine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reina Beans @Reinab
04 March, 07:10
what he said.... and thank you to the best of the best!!!

Nunya Business @AAug22
04 March, 07:02
Spot on. My middle daughter had to gain weight to join the army.

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 March, 06:58
I've been following Trey for years from Canada. The man has depth, tenacity, courage and the ability to stop an audience dead in their tracks! He is Trey-Trance! What a beauty answer 👊❤️

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
04 March, 06:54
I love how he answered that question.Perfect!

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
04 March, 05:59
Awesome!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
04 March, 05:58
They have tried to weaken the military from every angle. and were suceeding. Trump Trunped that didn't he?

Donna Martin @Meme17
04 March, 05:54
I love Trey ✊✊✊✊. He is so spot on!!

Robert Combs @RobCombs
04 March, 05:43
VERY WELL SAID

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 March, 05:38
H O L Y C R A P T H A T ' S P O W E R F U L 💣 💥 👊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 March, 04:56
FLAT FEET= DENIED

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 March, 04:37
👊BANG! ON!

04 March, 04:53
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 March, 04:37
Masterfully well said!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 March, 04:23
Amen to this! People have become so soft and whiny. They can not take something they don't want to hear so its racist.

04 March, 04:55
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Ain't that the freaking truth for sure right there... All these little "BOOTY TICKLED", im AFFENDED people!!!!

Lady Mae @LadyMae
04 March, 10:10
We can blame the Educational system in large part because our children are taught this is normal and even preferable... If you look up Transgenders who regretted their sex change, you will find several articles and videos... They've been boiling the frog for a long time to the point where it is unrecognizable.

Donna Martin @Meme17
04 March, 05:57
In response Lady Mae to her Publication
Yes but also the government pushes it big time. Trudeau is famous for that 😡 he even changed our National Anthem 🙄 who does that!!

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
04 March, 09:57
Also if you have an individualized education plan. I've seen lots of students in their Senior year drop services in order to clear their record in order to join.

04 March, 10:01
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication
Oh yeah ive seen some crazy things go on in order to sign people up and i was in the Coast guard and they have the strictest quidlines of the branches since they are the smallest branch of about roughly only 32-36,000 personel active.