Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 07:41
Flat earth brings out the worst in humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I hope not. It is a great exercise in debate. It can literally be debated for hours- possibly days. Arguments and counter-arguments all while learning science, math and the art of debate which is a valuable lesson for communication, tolerance of others opinions and views. I love hearing all views on it. And for creative types, myself included, the material is a goldmine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 09:35
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
Time is finite and who has time to chase their fkin tails, I got time to do nothing but deal with truth. AND I am an artist. Js. lol

Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well that is you. You do you and I will use my time anyway I like. No worries.

Only people mentioned by WeWin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not1 Worry, click on at the bottom under it