Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 07:41
Flat earth brings out the worst in humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I hope not. It is a great exercise in debate. It can literally be debated for hours- possibly days. Arguments and counter-arguments all while learning science, math and the art of debate which is a valuable lesson for communication, tolerance of others opinions and views. I love hearing all views on it. And for creative types, myself included, the material is a goldmine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Time is finite and who has time to chase their fkin tails, I got time to do nothing but deal with truth. AND I am an artist. Js. lol
09:35 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well that is you. You do you and I will use my time anyway I like. No worries.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 09:43
Yeah you sound kinda sock puppety, and have been me for decades I sure will with no permission asked. Don't lie to folks that is rude. BYE.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:46
Shite starter alert.