Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Flat earth brings out the worst in humanity
07:41 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cody Joy @codyjoy
04 March, 10:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I agree, it forces globeheads to compare reality to the nonsense that we have all been taught from childhood.

People who are too ignorant and arrogant to admit they MIGHT be wrong tend to show their true colors, though I wouldn't say it's the "worst" in humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
04 March, 09:41
you seem stupid now

Earth is a ball

Earth is not a ball

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Incog Nito @UniteforGod
04 March, 08:18
And here I thought Phatheon was the pot stirrer extrordinaire! 🤣

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
04 March, 01:23
The "Firmament" was mentioned in 'The book of Enoch'. Hopefully someone in the know who is honest will tell us the truth.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
04 March, 04:41
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
It's also mentioned in Genesis.

Data Gramma @Vic
04 March, 04:44
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
I think you need a trip on the space station.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
04 March, 01:17
We all need to be able to discuss our difference in opinions without fear of hostility towards each other. I do not want to live in this ehco chamber anymore. Everyone has their own opinions, and I for one am damn glad we do.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 March, 12:56
If we had a hollow earth the cabal would not use a TBM to trench a new residence for themselves.

All will be revealed one day, either way.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
04 March, 01:20
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Maybe that is how earth got honeycombed beneath our feet in the first place. Ancient Fallen Angel/Alien hidden technology?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 March, 12:24
Agreed. Talk about a PSYOP

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 March, 11:34
It’s not a ball either. 😳

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 March, 11:03
People are not comfortable thinking outside their box therefore they will always trust the government. Everthing is a control mechanism. Q mentions in one of the posts if not more that most things we have learned in our past take it & flip it. Think mirror. Why should it be any different for the earth 🌎. Science is one of their biggest lies.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 March, 10:18
Illuminatti Games Cards....

04 March, 12:55
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Look at Flight Paths from South AMerica to Autralia and plot here...[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
03 March, 09:57
I prefer some terrain myself. Mountains, valleys, lakes, etc... As far as the shape of our earth goes, there is more than enough evidence which suggests that we reside on a fixed and motionless plane.

Watch the water.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
03 March, 09:47
Flat Earthers have taken certains things FAR out of context.
Theres only ONE way to explain their conclusions to where it makes sense in a Biblical sense, but that explanation also proves that we live on a globe.
The ONLY way the theory holds water is if they are in fact describing an ecosystem WITHIN our own planet. Hollow Earth theory.
A vast Ecosystem within our own planet, than in fact COULD be rather flat and under a "firmament" sorrounded by an aquifer under the Earths crust, under our planets exterior oceans, under our Heaven/Sky.
This is actually supported by Biblical and historical records.
Imo, they have are lost on the context.
Without this theory, the flat earth idea falls apart completely

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 10:01
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
ALL started as a smoke screen right when those fkrs were getting called out about wikileaks AND pizzagate which for fkin ay is real. STILL, why ya'll think those fkrs act so crazy and block stuff in those areas, STILL going on, same players...and Mister Nipple Bars.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 10:37
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Okay... I am creative writing here but what do you think about this.

What if it was flat but round like a quarter with a hole in the middle and a firmament that went completely around it. The hole in the middle (hollow earth?) is what creates the northern lights.

Could this work?

Janet Love @JanetLove82
03 March, 09:44
If we know NASA has lied to us about the moon landing & just about everthing, and we know many truths of our science & history has been kept us, why in the world would you believe NASA & the "science" the Rothschilds/Rockefellars have pushed? I find it total hypocrisy that some will attack anyone who dares to question NASA and the lies it's instilled into our public education, text books and MSM. You (all of us) have been questioning so many levels when it comes to the cabal. Why do you stop with questioning if the earth isn't a globe spinning at 1,040mph, hurling around an orbit, with all the massive oceans/seas remaining in tact? Genesis tells us the earth is fixed at four corner and there is firmament above/below (water). Do you believe the Bible or your 2nd grade teacher who programmed your belief system>>>> spinning globe? Water always levels out; water table. Often, we make the obvious into something that is too hard to fathom. I respect you Doq. Don't become a Jordan Sather.

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
03 March, 09:42
IF WE LOOK AT FLIGHTPATHS AND TURNAROUNDS FLAT EARTH IS STAIGHT FORWARD REAL THEY DONT MAKE SENCE ON A GLOBE BUT ON THE FLAT EARTH GLOBE ,THE BIBLE REFERES TO THE FIRMAMENT ALSO ????????? PLEASE DEBBUNK FOR ME!!!

03 March, 09:41
29 Proofs to think about[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
03 March, 09:40
I have seen more information to believe it is flat than ive seen to believe its round.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 March, 09:36
They're busted :)

Robert Travers @Robert1957
03 March, 10:02
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
LMAO. Just a wee bit contradictory

Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 10:25
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
🤣 perfect.

03 March, 09:32
Flat earth the big haha from the fake truthers, a variant if you notice time wise when they were discounting pizza gate.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
03 March, 09:27
I hope not. It is a great exercise in debate. It can literally be debated for hours- possibly days. Arguments and counter-arguments all while learning science, math and the art of debate which is a valuable lesson for communication, tolerance of others opinions and views. I love hearing all views on it. And for creative types, myself included, the material is a goldmine.

03 March, 09:35
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
Time is finite and who has time to chase their fkin tails, I got time to do nothing but deal with truth. AND I am an artist. Js. lol

Robert Travers @Robert1957
03 March, 09:24
Yeah. I cant even begin to fathom how to get to the conclusion the earth us flat. Its a mind boggling thang there Doq.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
03 March, 10:12
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
The Great Awakening doesn't end at discovering/ fixing American political corruption. If it is complete truth that you seek....then you must accept it even if it is uncomfortable. I fought flat earth for a long time. Most of us did. Look into it. Attempt to disprove it, if only for yourself.

Ryan March @Ryan_AM
03 March, 09:20
I've never seen soneone who doesnt trust gov, banks, news, run right to those sources to prove the spherical earth like when they are presented with flat earth.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 March, 09:17
JO7 also said it was demonic

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
03 March, 09:13
I think its facinating...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 March, 08:50
As truth seekers, we examine everything in our quest for puzzle pieces. The search is like being on a huge adventure, some difficult; some extremely interesting.
Things that don't quite add up we look into briefly or research in depth -- flat earth, tartaria, mud fossils, giants, hybrids, clones, time travel, reverse engineered craft, humanoid fossils, DUMBS, and especially pizzagate -- brings out the worst in people who aren't on a truth mission, because it rocks their foundation, which makes them feel unstable, so....
🤔 they project "unstable" onto us 🙄

FUNNY 2 minute video --
FLAT EARTH BENDY DOOR -- 😂😂🤣
https://youtu.be/ra8quKLhH...

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
03 March, 08:03
There are Flat Earth followers all around the world!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 March, 08:14
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
I don't consider myself a flat earther, but I am also open to it. I mean (they) have lied about everything, why not that?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 March, 07:57
😂😂😂

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
03 March, 07:44
This statement is a trap! 😆

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
03 March, 07:44
buckle up!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 March, 07:43
chalk them on the "easily triggered karen column"