NEO ONE @Neo
03 March, 04:36
From Israel. 3 minutes. Please listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
😟I don't have a translator for the audio! I don't understand what this woman is saying? can you please give me a summary? Thank you
05:35 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kyra in this post can reply
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
03 March, 06:18
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
This lady is explaining that in Israel she and others have started a new political party to stand up against the manditory vaccinations. But they have been censored - banned on all social media platforms...being silenced. They are refusing to let Israeli youth take their exams with out a vaccine. You can't to to public places with out a vaccine - theathers, Shops etc... If you travel they will place and ankle monitor on you and track you. She is so upset and is warning that what is happening there will spread to other nations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
03 March, 07:19
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
😭May God protect us from all these madmen! May God's wrath be poured out on these watches! May his thunderbolts strike them without mercy!
May God Almighty protect the children of the World...🙏

Willow My dogo @Willow5
03 March, 07:31
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
They are being forced to take the vax bc the gov sold the data to Pfizer!

NEO ONE @Neo
03 March, 06:14
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
They are forced to take the vaccine. Nothing is allowed without to do. No shopping, no shool, no cinema etc. They lose all human rights actually.