Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
03 March, 01:07
Hi Patriot friends, I have been on Anonup since early January Twit purge. I cannot get on Twit anymore, ran out of cell phone numbers. While I like this site alot, it is pretty quiet and not a lot comments to posts. I feel like I am living under a rock. Can anyone recommed another site that has more engagement/posts than this one please? Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Telegram and Gab, prefer telegram... you see all the posts of whoever you follow. Gab is harder to find the posts from those you really want to see, and it might be different if you pay and can get announcements. So far I've been debating if it would be worth the $ or not. Also on MeWe, and that depends on the groups you follow, one I have been on for a while announced this morning there will no longer be any debating on the vaccine as it may hurt some peoples feelings. Ironically this is a group formed when freedom of speach was stopped on another website.... I left that group this morning.
01:18 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it