Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Hi Patriot friends, I have been on Anonup since early January Twit purge. I cannot get on Twit anymore, ran out of cell phone numbers. While I like this site alot, it is pretty quiet and not a lot comments to posts. I feel like I am living under a rock. Can anyone recommed another site that has more engagement/posts than this one please? Thanks.
01:07 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Grace Obertopia @Obertopia
07 March, 06:55
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
what about 107Daily.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liliana Grace @SaylorIsAPatriot
03 March, 05:21
i would interact more if i knew how to comment on a repost ! 🙃
Telgram great content. Clouthub is fun too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mariana Schancka @Shanka
03 March, 05:02
This site seems to be the oly one I can get onto, I dont recieve the sms messages that give me access to sites, so I guess they have effectivly blocked me by not providing access. Arseholes. Anyway I scrape what info I can from here . At least I'm not completely in the dark.

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
03 March, 03:47
I've been using Telegram!

Steve Deshane @Conservevets
03 March, 02:35
I love Telegrm once i figured it out. message me if you join up and i will send you some good contacts there

Steve Deshane @Conservevets
03 March, 02:36
In response Steve Deshane to his Publication
Telegram lol

Patricia Pdh20 @PatsyPathFinder
03 March, 01:42
I feel your pain. After my twitter suspension I struggled to find the people I counted on. Still haven't found many of them. I've landed on here, QuodVerum & Gab, but my favorite is Telegram. Some good accounts: Liz Crokin, Jordan Sather, X22 (fav), DCDraino, George news, Don Jr., CJTruth, Lin Wood, Jim Jordan, Martin Geddes, Richard Citizen Journalist, Candace Owens, MelQ.....to name just a few. Good luck! I'm a dual citizen and wish I could find some more Canadian Patriot accounts though. Any suggestions gladly accepted!

Pinky Betts @Pinkybetts
05 March, 11:24
In response Patricia Pdh20 to her Publication
hey when u find some canadian reliable sites please send them to me tagme im not having much luck either thank you

Sam Brown @sambrown
03 March, 01:39
Are you on Signal?

Raspberry Yarn @RaspberryYarn
03 March, 01:39
Telegram. Follow (join) accounts to get news. There is a lot of chat in commemts. Join chat groups for chat.

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
03 March, 01:29
clouthub seems pretty friendly with liking post and interaction.

Pink Totter @Totter
03 March, 01:18
Telegram and Gab, prefer telegram... you see all the posts of whoever you follow. Gab is harder to find the posts from those you really want to see, and it might be different if you pay and can get announcements. So far I've been debating if it would be worth the $ or not. Also on MeWe, and that depends on the groups you follow, one I have been on for a while announced this morning there will no longer be any debating on the vaccine as it may hurt some peoples feelings. Ironically this is a group formed when freedom of speach was stopped on another website.... I left that group this morning.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
03 March, 01:15
I like Gab but it also depends on who you follow. I follow a lot of bigger accounts, infomation just pours in. I use Telegram as well but find Gab easier to navigate.

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
03 March, 01:12
GAB & Quadverum - Quad is where Thomas Wictor, Duane & Brian Cates & Rex are...

Monique Clifford @mrclifford
03 March, 01:10
Have tou tried Telegraph? I find it full of more information

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
03 March, 01:12
In response Monique Clifford to his Publication
^Telegram