TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
02 March, 10:05
This PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 March, 09:50
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
why does tbeir name come up every single freaking time i see vaxx injured?? how much more can these 2 demons continue to "help" ????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Only their duplicates now.

People in India made the connection back in 2013 & they were hanged by a village.

Sometimes it DOES take a village, LMAO!!!

Get out your old videos & check today's Gates & ManLinda against those of 15 & 10 years ago... not them.

Today's Gates are actually a Baphomet ManLinda & a FTM Gates. In some films, you can note the absence of what was previously a very knobby Adam's apple on s/him... which now suddenly appears on ManLinda. Interestingly, s/he has actually grown about 6" in height, while s/him has shrunk.

Watch them walk.

Look at their mannerisms.

Then compare the teeth of the old Gates's with these imposters.
12:49 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 March, 01:16
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
omg...yes....there is no way that these 2 in present day are the same couple from 6 years ago...its shocking people cant see that.....God when you look at that wife...that wife looks very manly..if you know what I mean.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 March, 01:21
Bingo!

That jaw!

Reminds me of the creature, Kamal & Jill.

Just when you think things in DC have hit a new low, it seems we now have 4 guys in the Castle Rock white house...

Beyond disgusting.

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
04 March, 11:17
YES!!! Perfectly stated!