TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
This PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10:05 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
13 March, 12:52
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Many of you have more than likely already seen Fall Cabal on Bitchute but I just finished watching the sequel and there is some great information on just how evil Gates is. Here is part 1, watch them all if you can.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 March, 12:55
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Thanks for adding it...We always have to keep this information fresh in everyones minds!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
04 March, 07:26
This is shameful! i need kleenex!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
04 March, 07:28
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
I know...Im sorry...its really hard..but these babies need us..they need us to know exactly what they have been subjected to..so we have no trouble rising to our feeg and fighting for for them because they can't.

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
04 March, 05:02
I remembered years ago, they said it was man-made Ziki mosquitos that went out of control and they used horrible chemicals spraying over their crops to cover it up. Now it is the vaccine?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
04 March, 05:32
In response Raina Davis to her Publication
think of it as a combo of everything....they do stuff like that to cause confusion..so that we stop asking about it...people get exhausted and stop looking...but it was a nice little combo of everything they did..not just 1 thing...like always these POS like to attack from all sides.

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
04 March, 10:48
Source? because this seems somewhat far-fetched, implying there is no such virus? Between all the BS that is being spread on twitter, gab and anonup is sometimes a gem, like Bob Lazar, or David Fravor, or the recent witness statement of Ryan Dark White. It seems that all the bullshit is meant to hide these.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 March, 10:33
Ba$tards!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 March, 08:35
Why the hell are these stupid 'vaccines' - genetic experiments - still in the public? Why aren't the being removed from the public square? What kind of petition do we have to start to stop the madness from this crap? My family are taking it and I am so scared for what will happen to them. Dear God please remove this poison to keep us safe. Fauci, Gates and Big Pharma are a FARCE and should be brought up on charges for crimes against humanity!!

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
03 March, 05:14
around the same time when the Zika thing was in the news, Monsanto also had a massive spillage of round up go into the water in Brazil.....it was reported by an independent news source at the time

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
03 March, 05:08
its all about money and depopulation folks. like i keep saying deep state going strong. they will keep going to the last man. these billionares just pay off who they need to. unfortunatly most people look the other way for the rite price. sorry but nobody is coming to save us. why would the “good guys” let this go on. TRUST NO ONE. we are on our own frens. keep your powder dry.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 March, 05:12
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
That is why we need to take it into our own hands...we have the power to do that...we just chose not to....collectively and unitied if we say no...what are they going to do about it...nothing...

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
03 March, 02:03
I dont understand why they keep allowing these deadly vaccines .They need to stop all of them.And for Gods sake plz do something to Bill Gates.Pure Evil!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 March, 02:05
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
what's sad is they turned a vaccine into a weapon....it didnt have to be that way but they made the choice..now we have to make a choice....time to stand up and say NO MORE!!

deb burk @PatriotsMom
03 March, 01:02
this evil needs to be exposed now. i agree with your sentimemts.

03 March, 12:55
I agree 100%. The sequel to Fall Cabal on Bitchute opened my eyes a little more. She gets into the bird flu, mosquitoes and the Bill Gates Foundation. Why in God's name would anyone trust Gates is beyond my comprehension.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
03 March, 12:48
Are they testing new vaccines on people? I always assumed that the foundation gave the same vaccines that Americans have been getting.

03 March, 12:57
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Yes they are. if you dig a little you can find all the damage that the Gates Foundation has caused. The sequel to Fall Cabal on Bitchute gets into it.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 March, 01:01
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
please please really do some research on what happens in these 3rd world countries regarding vaccines..its not good...they will withhold food if they refuse to take vaccines...these people need help...they have been victims for many many many years because these countries allow this to happen for money.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 March, 09:50
why does tbeir name come up every single freaking time i see vaxx injured?? how much more can these 2 demons continue to "help" ????

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 March, 12:49
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only their duplicates now.

People in India made the connection back in 2013 & they were hanged by a village.

Sometimes it DOES take a village, LMAO!!!

Get out your old videos & check today's Gates & ManLinda against those of 15 & 10 years ago... not them.

Today's Gates are actually a Baphomet ManLinda & a FTM Gates. In some films, you can note the absence of what was previously a very knobby Adam's apple on s/him... which now suddenly appears on ManLinda. Interestingly, s/he has actually grown about 6" in height, while s/him has shrunk.

Watch them walk.

Look at their mannerisms.

Then compare the teeth of the old Gates's with these imposters.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 09:46
Let's pray for each other because I'm gonna need it myself

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 March, 04:57
Just how much damage are we going to let them get away with?

03 March, 12:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Until the People have had enough.

And not one moment longer.

Obviously, the People have not had enough yet.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
03 March, 01:54
MURDERERS!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
02 March, 11:40
I always figured that the GMO Mosquitoes they released the year before, 2014. They made them so the mother mosquitoe would be impregnated by the GMO Male, but all the offspring would die. Turns out the mosquitoes just hybridized.
https://www.newscientist.c...

03 March, 12:51
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
See also Panama.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
02 March, 11:31
This article is written in 2017, 2 years after the pregnant women were infected with whatever.
https://www.nytimes.com/20...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
02 March, 11:41
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
this make me what cry...how could they do this ..this was done on purpose...Im not going to stay silent anymore..Im going to raise my voice and Im not going to stop...THEY CANT DO THIS STUFF ANYMORE...😥😢😥

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
02 March, 11:21
Bastards.