Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 08:28
https://www.naturalnews.co...

Do Not take the vaccine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 March, 11:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Never! Cant convince my family though - 4 of them going for the poke. My 80 year old father says he's next in line because of age. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 March, 11:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My Dad thinks my advice not to take the vaccine will lead to his early demise 😆 🙄

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
03 March, 10:37
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
have your dad call his life insurance company. have him ask them if someone dies from the vaccine will they cover the loss claim. the answer has been no so far. why? on the grounds that the vaccine is new and therefore a medical trial. they wont pay out in such a case. that should tell your father all he needs to know.

Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
03 March, 10:37
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
He'll live many years to thank you.