: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 01:47
if you give up now, you were never really in the fight. keep your head in the game and out of your ass. be in it to win it. this war is the fight for the minds and souls of man. do not tuck tail when its the most crucial moment in this transition, stay strong in the Lord and mighty is his power. trust POTUS. trust our brave men and women in uniform on the front lines. these are the moments the weak are seperated from the strong. stamina will win this war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
20 January, 01:55
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
we were told "have a nice life"... absolutely nothing has come true that we were told other than Biden taking over. im sorry, been a believer and follower for 4 years...i needed just a crumb to hold onto. even Jesus gave the disciples a miracle once in a while. its just the constant moving of the goal posts.
im tired..today has ripped me apart. perhaps tomorrow will be better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
wait wait pump your breaks. let me get this straight, you stuck it strong for 4 years and only now your putting up the white flag? why wait till the end to give up?
02:45 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
20 January, 03:01
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
i just don't see anyway this gets better right now....like i said perhaps tomorrow will be better..right now i just cant cope