: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
if you give up now, you were never really in the fight. keep your head in the game and out of your ass. be in it to win it. this war is the fight for the minds and souls of man. do not tuck tail when its the most crucial moment in this transition, stay strong in the Lord and mighty is his power. trust POTUS. trust our brave men and women in uniform on the front lines. these are the moments the weak are seperated from the strong. stamina will win this war.
01:47 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 07:07
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
EXACTLY! I have been over on WEGO all day drying tears and holding hands, but i just had enough. I have no time for "fair weather Patriots". God is in control, not man. Gods timing, not mans. Ive been cursed at, called foul things and mocked for holding my ground. there are some steadfast patriots there, but also a bunch of barely awake newbies. im very tired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 07:15
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
energy management is crucial. we were blessed with the gift of sight. we will have to comfort those around us, even in our phones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
20 January, 03:23
👊🙏💕If POTUS doesn't leave my side, I don't leave POTUS's side. I'm loyal to the end.💕🙏👊

20 January, 03:27
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
im riding this ship till the very end. theres nothing left for me. im all in.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 January, 02:00
Amen! 🙏🏼😎🇺🇸

20 January, 02:16
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i believe so let it be

Klement Cuka @RealClemency
20 January, 01:58
I have faith
Praying for the world

20 January, 02:00
In response Klement Cuka to his Publication
thats how it starts. from within. then ripples out into your enviroment. eventually reaching those around you and ultimately spreading WW. you, we the people are the cure

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
20 January, 01:55
dont be so hard on us. we built it up so big in our minds and are so tired

20 January, 02:05
In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication
because there is so much indoctrination, it has to be hard. we are not striving to only band aid this mortal wound this country has suffered, we are striving to eradicate evil from this land. nobody said it was going to be easy. WRWY

20 January, 02:10
In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication
we were "luck"y enough to be given the gift of sight, with Q. the world knows its crime. but We. The People are of LAW&ORDER. we play the game by the books. its going to be lkng and hard. the enemy plays dirty with illusion. its not real.

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
20 January, 01:55
we were told "have a nice life"... absolutely nothing has come true that we were told other than Biden taking over. im sorry, been a believer and follower for 4 years...i needed just a crumb to hold onto. even Jesus gave the disciples a miracle once in a while. its just the constant moving of the goal posts.
im tired..today has ripped me apart. perhaps tomorrow will be better.

20 January, 02:45
In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication
wait wait pump your breaks. let me get this straight, you stuck it strong for 4 years and only now your putting up the white flag? why wait till the end to give up?

20 January, 02:48
In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication
all eyes on, from both sides. no crumbs. silent running. POTUS has told us he will not reveal his hand until hes ready to attack.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
20 January, 01:48
AMEN!!