Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
30 March, 12:50
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Also we have gone from N95 to anything over your face will do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
30 March, 12:48
lol! This has my go to in casual convo with people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 08:47
They are killing us every day. Posting memes is as bad as Trump babbling on and on about Fauci while Fauci LIVES and good American Patriots die. How about ending this forum and we march to DC and end this entire scam ourselves?

Trump isn't going to do anything. It's up to us to end it ALL right now and today.

WAKE THE MOTHER FUCK UP PEOPLE!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 March, 03:18
I have been asking store clerks that for MONTHS. lol Never did get an answer other than "I don't know" and "hmmm I never thought about that".

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 March, 02:49
We all know why, its a sham

Moon Bug @MoonBug1408
03 March, 07:48
i never thought of that!!!

Beverly Miller @sweetmill3
03 March, 05:42
We were just talking about this last week!!! How dumb is it? They need to give it up.... and have all 50 states REMOVE THE MASKS AND OPEN UP!!! We have some here in Texas that is still very afraid to not wear masks when the mandate is lifted next Wednesday!! So Sad!!

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
03 March, 07:13
In response Beverly Miller to his Publication
So much brainwashing by the LameStream Media, it makes me so disgusted with their agenda. I'm constantly telling people not to watch the "news" and tv in general these days. It is sad!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
30 March, 08:30
In response Beverly Miller to his Publication
Yup. QT has removed all their mask signs, and yet people are still wearing them. Last weekend at Home Depot it was 50/50 and at the HEB about 25% were not wearing. I pray they will wake up.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 March, 02:01
good question

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
03 March, 12:21
Good but if it's in Paris ( Galerie Lafayette), the message should be in french. C'est un message fait par photoshop! Mais le message est bon!

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 March, 12:17
Why are the homeless not dropping like flies if this is so deadly? They are not social distancing, wearing masks, washing hands, disinfecting everything they touch? Many are not already physically healthy so they are MORE suseptable to infections. If this was so deadly would their bodies not be lining the streets?

Teri Heer @Tlheer
03 March, 12:04
been sayin from the start. there'd be incinerators on every corner if they worked.

Lee G... @LeeG
03 March, 12:00
i said this at the very start of it

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 March, 10:49
Good point!

Only followers of this user (Slapps_) can see their posts

Storm Bringer @Elric
03 March, 09:54
Aye, I see all this crap littered everywhere. Brought to you by the same people that claim to be all about preserving and taking care of our planet.

Only followers of this user (Swilsdorf) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
03 March, 09:41
TRUE THAT❗️YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO FEAR MONGERING ASS HOLES🤨THE WHO, CDC ECT.....🧐🧐🧐

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 March, 09:30
NO SHIT!! I don't wear one ever, but find them in my shopping cart every time. The only good thing about this was that stores finally washed all the boogers off the carts.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 09:26
Because the same idiots that are wearing them many times use them more than once???
Well no, it is just because they ARE FOOKN IDIOTS!
They dont see past the mask on their faces.

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
03 March, 09:25
...cuz. they didn't think of everything! #DUMBASSES

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 March, 08:48
From a healt care perspective, I ALWAYS wanted to know that!!!

Anne Peters @Eithwen
03 March, 08:33
Good point. When you wear a mask in the medical setting you wear it for no longer than 10 mins and dispose of it in a yellow bin as you leave the room. You only wear them to protect against bacteria like TB, MRSA never for viruses that requires a complete hazmat suit.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
03 March, 04:49
Cuz it aint no real pandemic virus and everybody who spread the news knew it too! Ask where's OSHA as well???

Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
03 March, 04:46
Exactly!