Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
03 March, 04:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Miller @sweetmill3
We were just talking about this last week!!! How dumb is it? They need to give it up.... and have all 50 states REMOVE THE MASKS AND OPEN UP!!! We have some here in Texas that is still very afraid to not wear masks when the mandate is lifted next Wednesday!! So Sad!!
05:42 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sweetmill3 in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
30 March, 08:30
In response Beverly Miller to his Publication
Yup. QT has removed all their mask signs, and yet people are still wearing them. Last weekend at Home Depot it was 50/50 and at the HEB about 25% were not wearing. I pray they will wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
03 March, 07:13
In response Beverly Miller to his Publication
So much brainwashing by the LameStream Media, it makes me so disgusted with their agenda. I'm constantly telling people not to watch the "news" and tv in general these days. It is sad!