Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
Opinions? I wish I still felt optomistic, but I feel almost certain now that Q was a psy-op intended to keep the right pacified. "Look here, not there" seems to have worked well for them. Can't figure how Biden being sworn in as Pres. would help "the plan". If there really was a Q and a "plan" it's plain to me now that patriots were never truly "in control" as Q claimed. Election was stolen, Trump and lawyers tried to prove it, and it ultimately failed. Could buy that this was the plan to implicate bad players if Biden didn't get sworn in, but he now has. Thoughts? I want to be wrong.
02:08 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by nonnymouse in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
08 February, 02:21
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
The Art of War? Optics? Time will tell. No one knows the future. I will keep my faith high and expectations low. Even the best of plans require flexibility. Trump taught me of the fake news, corrupt gov't and the course humanity has been on.

Here I sport a pic of a turtle and go as fast as I can toward my destination of righteousness and understanding. I might not get there as fast as a cheetah… but I will get there and that is all that matters. We can’t just flip a switch and be content with the establishments treatment of humanity or trust our rights in their hands blindly ever again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396