Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Some of the most respected Patriots to be written on the history books of America will be "hackers".

Mark my words.
11:00 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 08:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 March, 07:34
In context, your 'Anonymous' -> GeorgeNews tweet makes perfect sense.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 March, 02:51
Sometimes that's the only way to expose evil doings by evil people.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 March, 04:55
🍻🥂 Cheers to the Hacker Heroes!

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
03 March, 03:10
There will be decades of Movies about this. I started writing on a book, documenting Q as a military operation with all the different layers. Comms, Q proofs, the spiritual aspect, the dark, the light. Quiet a tsak, especially if we don't even know the end yet.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 March, 01:02
Amen to that!

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
03 March, 10:15
I look at these people totally different know! I used to just think they were criminals! Now I thank God we have them! God Bless them!

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
03 March, 07:47

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 March, 06:17
i miss code monkey ❤️

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 March, 05:48
We will all be remembered as digital soldiers .. the best .. In Gods Book

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 March, 03:54
11:00 > 1111
23:00 > 5:5 > 55 > """...

SPAM = 49 > 13 [them]
SPAM > message for someone?
SPA = GITMO > 36 > DOQ! > 9 > 333 > 45POTUS
M = 13 [them]

'on' rather than 'in'
i = 9
o = 15
sum = 24 | 42 > YMCA > .... .. > HI > 89 > 17
diff = 6 > 33

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 01:01
Nana has been asking for patriots to send me their stories of when they first woke up and what they did.
We need to preserve this history from all patriots.
That includes you and your blueprints as well Doq.
Now I do understand that you will need to wait until we win this thing and you can pull out those blueprints, but we need yours and VKs stories in this history reporting too.

This would not have been possible without all of the players.
We need to get this history right this time.

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 12:57
Would any of this have been possible without them?????

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 March, 12:31
Sometimes its the only way to get to the truth! Bless the hackers!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 March, 11:57
'The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. '

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 March, 11:45
And many of the ordinary that pushed imfo... 💖💖

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 March, 11:44
No doubt!! The kind of untraceable good spy you want on your side!! 😂🙏😂Julian comes to mind. True heroes put their lives on the line for others. SPM = 48 or 3, and 33. 33 degree club..

John Tiger @JohnTiger
02 March, 11:43
Maybe we should reignite The Legendary Flamewars of 1982 and restart the debate on "cracker" vs. "hacker". Just to spice up the often dull history books. I mean, you gotta think of the poor kids in the future generations that will need to read these.

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
03 March, 02:46
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Well, it should include the "Script Kiddies" as well. Just as a fringe side note... 😋😜🤣🤣

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 March, 11:14
I Hope WE Change that Outcome[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 March, 11:05
Totally agree!