Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
17 March, 05:26
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Australian useless PM paid $500k + ...highest paid politician of corporate government

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
12 March, 10:54
Make pay-for-play a treasonous offense. Automatic death penalty for "any" money received via laundering of any sort whether foreign or domestic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 March, 01:29
Since the USA Corporation has been disolved, we should no longer have to pay taxes to the Crown/Vatican.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
03 March, 10:28
Agree 100% ‼️

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
02 March, 11:06
We also pay for their exquisite health care till the day they die congress n up!!!! Ridiculus

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
03 March, 07:19
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Yes, and all these perks draw the wrong people into public service, and once they are in, the taxpayers are stuck paying these enemies of America for life!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 March, 10:45

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 March, 09:43
I get so frustrated that I have a hard time stretching out my s.s. to make through a month and the evil ones are living high on the hog off OUR money. They don't even work that many days to earn the salary they make without the stealing they do. I want my money back with interest.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
03 March, 07:26
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I hear you loud and clear. And in my case, insult added to injury when in 2009 my husband's ss was cut in half with no explanation. We live like paupers. Illegals are given much more.

But I have to say that this situation has shown the goodness of God in that we are still alive and kicking!

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
02 March, 09:25
I agree that the politicians are way over compinsated and should not be living off of Americas hard work. The taxes they are stealing from the American people has to stop, we have been robbed of our money every year of our adult life and that tax money has supported ill gotten evil politicians while we have homeless and poor, hunger, medical conditions, missing children and adults being used for satan. When are we ever going to unite against all enemies of God.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
02 March, 09:08
how about get rid of all of them. start fresh. trump can do Apprentice DC. hire thrm like that. fire them too.

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
02 March, 08:56
except their salaries aren't what is making them rich, its the kickbacks from all the aid they send to foreign countries-
BUT, they do need reductions in benefits, AND term limits!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 March, 07:11
That plan is already in the werks!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 March, 07:07
Absolutely agree - we have much work to do❣