Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
02 March, 07:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
I get so frustrated that I have a hard time stretching out my s.s. to make through a month and the evil ones are living high on the hog off OUR money. They don't even work that many days to earn the salary they make without the stealing they do. I want my money back with interest.
09:43 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terryann in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
03 March, 07:26
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I hear you loud and clear. And in my case, insult added to injury when in 2009 my husband's ss was cut in half with no explanation. We live like paupers. Illegals are given much more.

But I have to say that this situation has shown the goodness of God in that we are still alive and kicking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 March, 09:30
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
I understand. I see Gods blessing every day. Just a little thing but seen where it came from immediately. I left a bag of cookies out for the garbage men and told them thanks and next day I got my kroger coupons in mail and there was one for a free bag of the same cookies I gave them. No one can not tell me that wasn"t God.