Peace Keeper @NanaLife
02 March, 03:52
@vincentkennedy @doqholliday Question: this morning my twitter news was all about Pres Trump and Melania had received the vaccine before leaving the WH and he told everyone to get the vaccine in his address on Sunday. Is this true or was I dreaming?? I dont want the vaccine but yet I can't imagine Pres Trump would talk about how quickly he was able to get the vaccine and give us something dangerous. I want to believe this vaccine is "clean" and safe for all Americans. HELP!! (and my parents have an appointment to get vaccine on Thursday, trying to decide if they should get it. Should they wait for the Johnson&Johnson one?? )
Thanks!! (I trust your advise)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plp Bar @ella
02 March, 03:59
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
They shouldn't take any of the vaccines. The cure rate for COVID-19 is 99%. It's ridiculous for them to even take the vaccine. But if they insist yes, definitely tell them to wait for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

I actually think it's FAKE NEWS about PDJT and Melania taking any vaccine. They'd have never done it secretly. They'd have done it for all of us to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NanaLife in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peace Keeper, click on at the bottom under it