Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
State of these two ...

On Valentines Day, Meghan Fox posted this picture of her posing with her boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly.

If we go past the match devil horn signs (so romantic), what is going on with this “painting” in the background? Why do Hollywood people love trashy paintings featuring children in dire situations?
04:04 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
02 March, 07:11
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
disgustung

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 March, 06:53
2 dudes. Evil ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
02 March, 07:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I need to get in touch with you in regards to concerns of an all boys orphange in upstate new york a relative financially sponsers. If anythingwas going on trust my my relative would not know it, Dont want to post the names here can you PLEASE find a way to get in touch

03 March, 09:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
100% My Friend !!!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 March, 06:42
Because being a pedo secures your monetary place in Satans wold🤬

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 March, 06:24
something tells me that those two won't be around much longer

02 March, 06:28
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Me 2 mate

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 March, 05:39
The pic in the background is so #pedowood . And how do they explain that to their visiting family? My family would schedule and intervention!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 March, 05:01
Romans 1: 28 Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity."

Marley McCord @Marley808
02 March, 04:57
grrrrrrrrrr this makes me so forkin angry 🤬🤬

02 March, 05:32
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Idiots & Satanist Scum

Data Gramma @Vic
02 March, 04:48
These aren't people anymore. They lost their memberships.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 04:46
These people are SICK!!!👿

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
02 March, 04:08
These people are sick.