Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Peek Oil @Peekoil
02 March, 09:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
+++

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
02 March, 06:38
Crush the vote
Agee with Abbott. - Pass it on
https://www.wfaa.com/voten...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
02 March, 06:31
Masks are all on clearance sale at HEB and Walmart in South Texas. Signs to wear one are off the doors. The social distancing and one way stickers are nearly off all aisle flooring. Employees haven't been told as of 4:30 PM Tuesday...1 hour and 30 minutes past Abbott's removing all mask mandates. People shopping were hesitant to remove their masks when I told them the mask madate was over in Texas.

Strangely, the lack of much on the shelves makes it look like the both stores are going out of business. It's week 2 since the freeze..seems like something else is at play. I know not what. The aisles are much wider and the stockers are trying to make a very limited inventory look less like bare shelves.

It looks like the "pain" may be ours shortly. HEB and Walmart have a near grocery/hardware monopoly on most medium sized TX cities.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
02 March, 06:27
Congrats TEXAS! Signed JEALOUS CALIFORNIAN!

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
02 March, 04:59
that absolution by the Governor did not work so well in Florida. masks "required" across many counties, even outside in some public areas. kids wearing masks at Disney World. Guard your kids

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
02 March, 04:59
Neighboring New Mexico is too full of DUMB, and may require further action to clean house.
We have a UV index of 7-11 daily. that little half strand of DNA isn't what's spreading around here.

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
02 March, 04:25
I think it is interesting that the same peope complaining about no masks are ok with open borders. Makes no sense.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
02 March, 04:14
i am so happy!!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
02 March, 04:03
HAPPY FOR YOU TEXAS ENJOY👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼❤️From New Hampshire🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Annie D-W @Annie172123
02 March, 04:02
This is a good thing, but Greg Abbott is a POS. The Texas legislature is in session and there was a bill that was going to be presented in House to end the mask mandate. Guess he beat them to the punch. He is getting one of his republican minions from Odessa to present legislation (HB#3) that would essential take away the rights of Texans. I posted this on my page yesterday. He allowed the Chinese to infiltrate Texas. They have purchased large parcels of land (w/ one by Laughlin AFB in Del Rio). The Chinese own 2 wind farms in Texas. I am seeing the board alot clearer in Texas, and do pray the ones on the Chinese payroll will be exposed and held accoutable.

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
02 March, 04:01
Happy Texas Independence Day!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
Thx K! :)
Trump hotel still near you? lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
In response General Khaos to his Publication
It is! :)

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
02 March, 04:00
Thank you! Now did the rest of the country.! May everyone be free to breathe air.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 March, 03:59
Thanks

He also did this

NG VAXing seniors in TX
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 March, 04:00
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Which is not a good thing if forced.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 March, 03:58
FINALLYYYY. ..................FREEEEE

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 March, 03:53
Best news!! C'mon all states💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
02 March, 03:53
Such great news for Texas! I will be so glad when all of this BS is put to an end in NC!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
02 March, 03:54
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
That would be great for us in NC, everywhere really.

AmericanSpirit 1776 @SHALLNOTBEINFRENGED1776
02 March, 03:50
We've ignored THEM All anyway, SO HAVE MOST TEXANS w/ a BRAIN....We don't need anyone to tell us we can live NORMAL..... WE JUST DO IT...

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
02 March, 03:49
'mandates' were part of my county, I refused to partake in covidiocy. I voted, went to the motor vehicle office, grocery store, home improvement store, even the. emergency room which I was informed was a 'covid testing facility' and told I MUST wear the unpackaged mask being handed to me with a bare hand!? Uh no! Yet, I was wearing my Trump MAGA hat! True.
#HoldTheLine 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Amy Lloyd @MrsLloyd
02 March, 03:36
I wish Wyoming would do this. Our RINO just allowed our non-elected "health" officer to extend mandates until March 15th.

02 March, 03:32
Finally!

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
02 March, 03:28
Lucky Texas! I live in a blue state with a horrible governor who still has major restrictions on us & businesses! But he is one of the 5 nursing home scandal governors, so hopefully he will be removed!!! Cant happen fast enough!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 March, 03:24
🤠🥰 We are Very Happy with this news! Guess the good vibes this morning was real! 🤠💥✅👍🏼👊🏻🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

NEO ONE @Neo
02 March, 03:24
Great for Texas. 👍🇺🇸

ang guar @tinydancer
02 March, 03:13
Thank God! It took him long enough.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 March, 03:11
Tipping point :-)

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
02 March, 03:05
I'm so jealous, but happy for Texas! Rest assured, brain dead libs will actually complain about this decision.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
02 March, 03:06
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
yes they will🙄

02 March, 03:34
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
They're already at it!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
02 March, 03:04
Im thankful and grateful, dont get me wrong, but the 10th?? So the virus will hang aroubd until the 9th?🤣 I dont understand the wait?!!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 March, 03:23
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
Logic was never in the air ;-)#fuckvirus

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
02 March, 03:43
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
I wondered about that myself. Hubby and I went to Iowa last week for 3 days to enjoy a free state. Some stores and resturants are still requiring their help to wear masks. I should have complained and left to spend my money elsewhere after giving the help tips.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 March, 03:03
Excuse me for cussing but,
WOO FUGGIN HOO!!!