SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
Mar 02 2021 | Robert F Kennedy Jr on Twitter - The Defender

Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week
Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18, 2021, 19,907 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,095 deaths and 3,767 serious injuries.

https://twitter.com/Robert...
https://childrenshealthdef...
01:59 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 April, 06:26
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
04 March, 12:50
When RFKJr talks... I always listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 04:34
144 because he is such an angel to the world. Risked his life and family to save us from these damn killer vaccines!
No way to ever repay him

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 05:01
The cabal calls all vaccines soft kill. Always has, the bs about the "indians did not have white mans immunity systems and vaccines" and it goes back even further. I mean the poisoning of so many since the dawn of time, is how long these fk heads have been planning this. Freaking Bush, Skull and Bones, the CHINA trade back then, for opium, all that. NOW they have trackers in it. Facts. I saw that about no poison shall by any means harm you as a small child, asked WHO was doing the poisoning and well now we all know, don't we. Well most of us.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 05:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Mark 16:18 is my reference.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 March, 04:32
So now all of a sudden you trust the CDC data?

Weird, because last time I checked y'all hated the CDCs guts and thought they were in bed with Bill Gates.

Which is it?

Teri Heer @Tlheer
02 March, 04:12
they are scrubbing numbers from one day to next. lying again. adding numbers to deaths of covid. taking deaths from vaxxers. 😡😳

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 March, 04:35
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
Based on.. what exactly?

Stella Bella @zoofs
02 March, 02:40
So basically....