Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
07 February, 09:35
I try not to get hung up on Q-DeCode
dates anymore because I don’t want to
set up expectations that could disappoint...

...but it’s SERIOUSLY HARD TO IGNORE
everything pointing to March 3-5:

*March 4th = We MARCH FORTH to
Save our Country

*Trump DC hotels triple normal price

*Vegas pays out election bets

*National Guard leaves DC

*Traditional Inauguration Date

*Ides of March 5:5

*This date in History (WOW)

*March 3-5 DELTAS
(Promises made. Promises kept.
Clock activated.
Trump card.)

*I could easily do 5 more pages ...

*BIG TY to @JimGio ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
07 February, 07:33
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I'm reading we might be tossed if we challenge the narritive here When the Patriots move forward it can Not Happen in Washington District of Columbia a foreign land. Gods Laws do not exist in DC satan rules DC. DC must and shall be completely destroyed and the lid closed. If the plan is to move back into a "White House" that has been used for sacrificing children to molech, Then Patriots we are still sleeping. Wake up and know this is not going to happen. I dont know when or where, but Gods Plan will be Know for our Heavenly Father is the King of Kings and Ruler and Creator. God Bless Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
They Will not be going back to Washington DC I would almost bet my life savings on it. Texaor Florida I believe will be the new White House.
01:51 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Magalingo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Diprimio, click on at the bottom under it