Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
I try not to get hung up on Q-DeCode
dates anymore because I don’t want to
set up expectations that could disappoint...

...but it’s SERIOUSLY HARD TO IGNORE
everything pointing to March 3-5:

*March 4th = We MARCH FORTH to
Save our Country

*Trump DC hotels triple normal price

*Vegas pays out election bets

*National Guard leaves DC

*Traditional Inauguration Date

*Ides of March 5:5

*This date in History (WOW)

*March 3-5 DELTAS
(Promises made. Promises kept.
Clock activated.
Trump card.)

*I could easily do 5 more pages ...

*BIG TY to @JimGio ⤵️
09:35 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jug naut @jugrnaut17
02 March, 10:06
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
F! i love your enthusiasm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
02 March, 01:23
Patriots did not reserve the hotels , cabal did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
02 March, 01:22
Cabal is preparing for false flag, They talk about it, Patriots should not go to DC

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
02 March, 12:18
Pls do some more, I'm writing and documenting our journey and it's so hard to keep up. 😅

Btw just joking I will go through the drops myself and put a graphic together. This whole operation is so fucking brilliant. I think divine is the best word for this kind of perfection.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
02 March, 04:07
watch the water. the big event. is that the 3 gorhe damn bursting!

02 March, 04:06
does that NK in the post mean N Korea or something else?

02 March, 04:04
so march 4 is there a trump inaug or not. Yes or not?

Brandon Ihrig @Brandmi
02 March, 02:16
At Donald Trump's website where they are asking for donations, the site highlights 250 donation and then asks if you would like to add an additional donation on March 15th. Not sure if that means anything but found it odd they'd ask for donations for a specific day.

02 March, 04:03
In response Brandon Ihrig to his Publication
the 15th is the Ides of March this year. once we reach that mark the dam of lies break and we get all the information.

Ion Cain @ItsTime
01 March, 10:56
Please do so

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
01 March, 10:19
🙏#Pray

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 09:24
Seriously this would be a miracle if all that happens. I wouyld be jumping for joy and messaging every god damn person on here that I love them. Face the music...it aint happening. No proof on vegas any where. Even ppl from Vegas dont know anything about it.

Jan White @Janine1967
01 March, 09:15
Don't put a date on it. It will happen when it will happens

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:11
For the love of God and ALL things holy, they have no choice but to end this entire scam THIS WEEK, and even THAT is much later than it should have been. So many lives lost due to the mishandling of this entire scam. That said, give me a SINGLE public arrest of a treasonous DC pure trash swamp rat and BOOM.......you have a tried and true, REAL "Great Awkening". Until then? We have no country.

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
15 February, 09:20
March Madness, April Showers. Watch these people. I've seen a couple of these in the news associated with bad news breaking against them. Also Rod Rosenstein. Check post 1111. Also, marker 1855 has three posts dated February 15, 2019. All seems to point in the direction of disclosure happening.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 09:14
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
The list of trash in your post......at least allow us to see Mayor Big mother fucking Bird and his Junk Yard Dog husband hang! Good God Almighty, throw us a mother fucking bone so Auntie Maude and Uncle Slim can WAKE THE FUCK UP already!

Msterri ... @Msterri
15 February, 09:07
What I don't understand, is if DC is shut down and no longer part of the new administration, than why would the Trump DC hotel be triple the price?

Madden Smith @Madden04
01 March, 09:25
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
its for retards satying there that weekend. If trump loves his loyal ppl, why rip them off on those days if there is no signs of inauguration? So dumb..

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 February, 08:27
did u all notice the price of rooms 476= 17 is the boss sending a message?

Jill Taylor @Trad55
02 March, 10:35
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I did. But what does the new price of 1211 mean? Is there a corresponding drop? I tried to search on one of the archive sites but fell at the first hurdle! Not sure how to get there.

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
08 February, 07:48
Red Castle= USA great awakening?
Green Castle = Iran great awakening?

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
07 February, 09:26
🙏🏼❤️

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
07 February, 09:19
Watching dates and collecting comms is "games are fun".

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
07 February, 09:00
Ive read that Flynn has ok'd Pentagon troops and helicopters to come to Florida on March 3rd. Im thinking it'll be at MarLago. I don't believe anyone is going back to the White House. If i can find the article I read, I'll post it here.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
07 February, 07:33
I'm reading we might be tossed if we challenge the narritive here When the Patriots move forward it can Not Happen in Washington District of Columbia a foreign land. Gods Laws do not exist in DC satan rules DC. DC must and shall be completely destroyed and the lid closed. If the plan is to move back into a "White House" that has been used for sacrificing children to molech, Then Patriots we are still sleeping. Wake up and know this is not going to happen. I dont know when or where, but Gods Plan will be Know for our Heavenly Father is the King of Kings and Ruler and Creator. God Bless Patriots

Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
02 March, 01:51
In response mike Anon to his Publication
They Will not be going back to Washington DC I would almost bet my life savings on it. Texaor Florida I believe will be the new White House.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 07:15
ides is 15th

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
07 February, 06:15
Any theory is a great theiry in my book👍🏻

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 February, 05:56
NG leaves DC? new one to me.

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
01 March, 09:10
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
me too

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 05:50
DC is so corrupt and evil, not a place for new beginnings IMO

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 07:16
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
agreed

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 02:07
Seeing is believing for Me at this point.

Stacey Rico @DtrofaKing
07 February, 01:15
I pray

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
07 February, 11:38
If you are going to predict the future, never give dates.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
07 February, 10:50
What I don't get is why the celebration/inaug would be in DC when it is so nasty, such a low vibration. It seems like the info points to the dates for sure, but what about another place? And how do we plan for that if we don't know where it is? Or is it just the voting day after NESARA is announced as it is written there? Because Juan says we have up to April 1 ("by April 1") for him to be the Pres.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 05:53
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
That's what I've been saying too! Not likely to be DC for our new beginning. I think thr prices are pumped up falsely. No way we go back to the spot of such evil ways. That would not be a celebration IMO. Too much dark history.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 February, 10:31
Patriots "marched forth" to the Capitol.
D=4 and C=3
mirrored is 3/4 = March 4