Only people mentioned by Jprent17 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 March, 02:56
In response Joe Prentiss to his Publication
I have this image and it's the the most ridiculous thing ever. Hardly looks like what an American election should

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
02 March, 02:55
I worked as a clerk for USPS for 39yrs and NEVER, EVER did I see anything remotely like this!! I worked between 3 bldgs in one zip code and was often asked to take mail with me to the next one I was reporting to. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. There are mail carriers, supervisors, and postmasters available to transport mail.
HOWEVER...Many Rural mail carriers DO use their vehicles to deliver the mail; BUT, I have NEVER, EVER seen mail exposed to the elements like in this photo.
it is the job off all US Postal workers to protect tbe mail.
I hope that US Postal inspectors have been called in to investigate this. I do not fault the carrier. I do fault the supervisor and/or postmaster for allowing this to happen.
I knew it was spiraling downhill before I retired in 2018; but, this is beyond the pale!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 March, 02:25
AND, he has a "Biden" sticker on his tailgate

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
02 March, 02:12
Depends where you live. Small towns don't have mail trucks, the postal workers use their own cars

Msterri ... @Msterri
02 March, 02:37
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I see a 3 lane street in both directions, so it's not a small town