Joe Prentiss @Jprent17
02 March, 11:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
I worked as a clerk for USPS for 39yrs and NEVER, EVER did I see anything remotely like this!! I worked between 3 bldgs in one zip code and was often asked to take mail with me to the next one I was reporting to. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. There are mail carriers, supervisors, and postmasters available to transport mail.
HOWEVER...Many Rural mail carriers DO use their vehicles to deliver the mail; BUT, I have NEVER, EVER seen mail exposed to the elements like in this photo.
it is the job off all US Postal workers to protect tbe mail.
I hope that US Postal inspectors have been called in to investigate this. I do not fault the carrier. I do fault the supervisor and/or postmaster for allowing this to happen.
I knew it was spiraling downhill before I retired in 2018; but, this is beyond the pale!
02:55 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Joe Prentiss to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Leenzap in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leen Zap, click on at the bottom under it