Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 March, 10:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Q# 395
Watch
3:42 + 53 (Chronograph Secs Hand) = 395

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 10:22
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
BQQM!?
"[ C P 19]"
"Constitutional President 19"
[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 11:56
Chronograph = 53 seconds

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 11:58
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Nice timestamp - 11:56 > 1111

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
02 March, 11:17
3:42 on the clock. Q post 342 👇

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 March, 11:10
Historical Events for the Year 1642
1st March » Georgeana, Massachusetts (now known as York, Maine), becomes the first incorporated city in the United States.

Not sure if this was the intent - but seemed connected - gut feeling.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 March, 11:05
3:42 = 36

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
02 March, 10:52
looks also like the peace symbal ☮️

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 March, 10:37
👀 on 3:42 today 🧐

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
02 March, 11:14
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
agreed. That is 12:42 for me PST

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 March, 10:27
AND I forgot to say, This morning Twitter said it missed me! I'm gonna check it out! lol
Things that make you go hmmmm 🤔🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

carol munoz @bornfree2
02 March, 11:10
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Really! Does make you wonder. Did you go check it out yet?

gravy train™ @gravytrain
02 March, 10:25
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 03/01/2019 12:55:43 ID: 62c035
Archive Bread/Post Links: 5448904 / 5449539
Direct Link: 5449539
https://twitter.com/realDo...
"Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except [bye] Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen….."
https://twitter.com/realDo...
"…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!"
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
Q

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
VIBES UP!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
mornin' Kim! I feel refreshed today, how about you! Hope I'm not just imagining this vibe!