Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 10:18
2-Year Delta today for #2913

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 March, 10:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
AND I forgot to say, This morning Twitter said it missed me! I'm gonna check it out! lol
Things that make you go hmmmm πŸ€”πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
carol munoz @bornfree2
Really! Does make you wonder. Did you go check it out yet?
11:10 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bornfree2 in this post can reply
carol munoz @bornfree2
02 March, 04:06
In response carol munoz to her Publication
Guess they only missed you a little...lol

02 March, 12:25
actually I can repost but haven't gone through the rest of process! still can't like anything yet or follow anyone!

02 March, 12:23
not yet! catching up here this morning! I can't do nightshift anymore! Hubby been down with gout! Iwillafter I get caugh5 up here! Have a awesome day! β˜ΊοΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

carol munoz @bornfree2
02 March, 01:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Yes, I hope he feels better too. You have a awesome day too.