Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 March, 11:32
I'm seeing some anxst among anons on here between eachother and many pissed about the timeline. Nothing has changed other than you thinking you knew the next move. Be glad you don't! Hold the fookin line patriots! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maura Veck @MVeck
It's frustrating to say the least. I have become somewhat hesitant and lost the zest & morale towards the plan. Lots of red flags. Once Twitter did their major purge, many, many patriots gone. They haven't shown up on alternate platforms either. Seems odd, like maybe we are the asses following the carrot
12:32 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MVeck in this post can reply
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 March, 12:35
In response Maura Veck to her Publication
Many of them are here and on Gab. I like my comfy home here. Parler is crap and twat is dead to me. I will be back on the battlefield. But when that time comes, I think we will all know the show is over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maura Veck @MVeck
02 March, 12:38
I do like this platform. Been long gone from Parler. Booted from Twitter. No Telegram or Clouthub. Just missing the vibe, I guess. I'm on Gab too, but still seem to be missing a lot of great accounts

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
02 March, 10:06
Seeing most on Telegram these days. Unfortunately, T is being targeted for free speech like Twat and Parler were. I wouldn't be shocked to see it gone before long. I'll stay right here knowing Koba has it under control.