Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
I'm seeing some anxst among anons on here between eachother and many pissed about the timeline. Nothing has changed other than you thinking you knew the next move. Be glad you don't! Hold the fookin line patriots! WWG1WGA
11:32 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Frogs in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
02 March, 10:05
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
02 March, 03:13
The hard part is when someone asks you when and what is going to happen next.

When... is when enough people wake up and see the truth.

What.... If you were in war would you tell the enemy your plans and strategies? We Are at War.

Most get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 March, 02:39
"God is never late, we're just impatient."
~ LeCrae

Maura Veck @MVeck
02 March, 12:32
It's frustrating to say the least. I have become somewhat hesitant and lost the zest & morale towards the plan. Lots of red flags. Once Twitter did their major purge, many, many patriots gone. They haven't shown up on alternate platforms either. Seems odd, like maybe we are the asses following the carrot

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 March, 12:35
In response Maura Veck to her Publication
Many of them are here and on Gab. I like my comfy home here. Parler is crap and twat is dead to me. I will be back on the battlefield. But when that time comes, I think we will all know the show is over.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 March, 11:53

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
01 March, 11:49
I think in reality though most just want to vent and make their comments known. Their wives or husbands think they are crazy for what they have come to know as truth. They view videos from other Patriots with supposed dates and then get frustrated when they don't come to fruition. We are all in this together and for that I am greatful!