Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elle Purcell @EllePurcell
22 March, 07:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Duh 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
08 March, 07:42
Finally using my anon account. i was on gab for a minute. Tough to keep up with all these accounts. Im only going to say one thing there is no doubt that world is changing right in front of our eyes. No denying shit is going down. we are getting cleansed. What a time to bear witness🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
07 March, 08:15
I was trying to move my things from New Jersey to Florida.... trying to save on moving expenses....

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
06 March, 08:22
Jesus said, if you had faith of a mustard seed you could move mountains...

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:16
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
04 March, 01:00

Cody John @1776faith
03 March, 09:57
i E D

Cody John @1776faith
03 March, 09:58
In response Cody John to his Publication
Synced

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 March, 09:08
YOU LOST ME AT OPPOSITE OF "GRAVITY" BECAUSE "GRAVITY' DOESN'T EXIST SO WHAT THE HELL YOU TRYING TO SAY?

... ... @Luciferlost
03 March, 02:27
Took me back to 1997 and Bill Cooper...where it all began for me Majestic 12.....

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 March, 01:01
I'm still trying to figure out how on & off or 1s & 0s translate into solving advanced math much less moving colored pictures with sound! I feel so stupid sometimes :)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 March, 10:41
Did you check the Freezer at the Cairo Museum?...

#Giza ✌🛸🌠

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 March, 11:08
I had a conversation with an anon, I think it was on Twitter, and they said their dad had a padded room and he would levitate in it. Some sort of meditation. I thould of Alan Watts type information but I can't remember if I got a head nod towards that or not.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 06:23
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
In gradeschool we took a field trip to Argonne National Labratory; they study engineering for the dept of energy. We went into a padded, sound proof capsule room with a trampoline floor. They told us that the scientists used it for meditation. Now I know what they were really doing in there. lol. I just found that the lab from above looks like a Q hmmm

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 March, 09:51
Physical matter is... ________

I would love to assist in levitating the human spirit.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Peek Oil @Peekoil
02 March, 09:22

Cody John @1776faith
02 March, 09:15
i am so BAD..at this.. stuck in 2020

ARK
1 ROOM KEY

But yea. .. just wanna Below CEO any who ... can we dodge the be

Cody John @1776faith

ARK
1 ROOM KEY

Cody John @1776faith

ARK
1 ROOM KEY

Carrie Anon @UltraInstinctMom
02 March, 08:55
This for some reason makes me think of the movie Tenet.
Time traveling. levitation is reverse of gravity.
Looking in a mirror is opposite of what we see.
I can't figure it out but knowing how Hollywood does films and how it relates to our lives anr how they hide the truth in plain site makes me wonder why we only use 10% or so of our brain.
This only confirms all I have grown to learn through people like you VK amd follow anons.

Thank you for sharing this.
More and more I am convinced time travel is real amd there is a nee world awaiting us.

maggie bonfiglio @maggie
02 March, 08:43
I have dreamt i could levitate objects with my mind many times and i always feel sad when i wake up and realise it was just a dream.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
02 March, 08:24
Cho Ku Rei.......

Dakoda Dobler @Atticusoe
15 March, 02:33
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
word. the eternal life force is real. light and love !

Memento Mori @JugoStig
02 March, 03:58
snap! "they" say what the blackhats fear the most is the human brain. imagine if we could get both halves working together

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 March, 03:38
Very very interesting ! Thanks.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
02 March, 02:57
Hope you are doing great, VK. I always seem to miss you on here lately. My vibe tracker must be off. 😂 Sending you Love&Light always 🤍🙏

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
02 March, 11:17
weirdest thing happened tears ago. i was going through depression it was the middle of the night, 3 am and I was asleep. My basement phone rang, thenumber said unknown. it kept ringing and my answering machine didnt pick up as usual on the 3rd ring. so i answered it. the voice was quiet and odd it said close your eyes and you will start to levitate. i jumped out of bed thinking it was a strange prank call. i went upstairs and asked my then husband who was still awake why he didnt answer the phone, he said it disnt ring! i checked the phone and there was no call showing on that phone. strange! still have no clue. I was always under the impression levitation was evil. i guess i saw ti many scarey movies! It wasnt a dream as the call showed only on the one ohone in the basement and nit the two ither house phones. crazy memory

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 March, 10:44
Maybe extraterrestrials knew about this many many years ago.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
02 March, 09:58
Faith.. even small as a seed.. can move mountains..

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 March, 09:14
Is this vid Real? or Fake? However, I do believe in 432Hz meditation before falling into sleep is very important (for me at least). Have dreams that I literally was flying when I wanted/needed. And loved every bit of it.
https://youtu.be/nsC3JRccB...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 March, 09:24
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
I meant is the vid I posted real or fake. I did not question VK's vid.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
02 March, 08:45
This would come in so handy today with house cleaning 🤦🏼‍♀️

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 March, 08:41
our old refridgerator is stuck on our deck. need some anons to come over and test this theory 😁