Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 March, 09:10
Fact Check = Ongoing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
weirdest thing happened tears ago. i was going through depression it was the middle of the night, 3 am and I was asleep. My basement phone rang, thenumber said unknown. it kept ringing and my answering machine didnt pick up as usual on the 3rd ring. so i answered it. the voice was quiet and odd it said close your eyes and you will start to levitate. i jumped out of bed thinking it was a strange prank call. i went upstairs and asked my then husband who was still awake why he didnt answer the phone, he said it disnt ring! i checked the phone and there was no call showing on that phone. strange! still have no clue. I was always under the impression levitation was evil. i guess i saw ti many scarey movies! It wasnt a dream as the call showed only on the one ohone in the basement and nit the two ither house phones. crazy memory
11:17 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wyldeyez in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandra Strain, click on at the bottom under it