Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
27 February, 02:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 07:32
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I don't care if it is from Juan or not. It is the truth. I have seen things from numerous witnesses. Their are people down there that are from generations of slaves that they breed... I am praying for them all. Some are even unable to come to the surface because they get the bends and their organs explode.😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you. There's too many out there trying to be the "messenger police" and not focusing on the message. Is it truth? I follow those who have a consistency of speaking truth. That's what discernment is. Using the yard stick of Truth. I'm sure the messenger in this post is at very least, not only a fan but someone who gets it by knowing Juan O Savin has been saying. Many aren't hearing God speak to their hearts yet on what's most important.
08:06 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 08:47
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I agree... It is the ones who are trying to distract and misinform that you need to be leery of. I avoid them. And I believe a lot of people are still finding their way to truth in the overload of info. I have been digging into all for over a year and have gone down many rabbit holes. I let my own intuition speak to me. Love sent your way. God Bless. Praying for us all. I also do not share everything I find as most wouldn't be able to assimulate. 💞💓🙏

01 March, 09:31
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Very well spoken. Thank you.