Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Dakota Rising @DakotaRising2020
06 May, 08:58
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
amen, amen, amen. Thanks Juan O Savin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
01 March, 08:50
Still waiting on that End of February EBS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
01 March, 09:29
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 07:32
I don't care if it is from Juan or not. It is the truth. I have seen things from numerous witnesses. Their are people down there that are from generations of slaves that they breed... I am praying for them all. Some are even unable to come to the surface because they get the bends and their organs explode.😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

01 March, 08:06
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you. There's too many out there trying to be the "messenger police" and not focusing on the message. Is it truth? I follow those who have a consistency of speaking truth. That's what discernment is. Using the yard stick of Truth. I'm sure the messenger in this post is at very least, not only a fan but someone who gets it by knowing Juan O Savin has been saying. Many aren't hearing God speak to their hearts yet on what's most important.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
27 February, 11:58
Juan doesn't do social media. Please don't post fakes as it's hard enought to get truths. Discernment now more than ever please.

28 February, 12:08
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Focusing on the messenger, rather than the message tells me all I need to know. The tunnels are across the world are real as well as the child harvesting and they are being rescued. Who's side are you on?

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
27 February, 11:53
I sure LOVE Juan O Savin....

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
27 February, 11:50
we are ready to help. we know animals help hesl humans and vice versa. Med Beds are needed.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 February, 11:13
What this says is true about what's down there... how many will open their hearts and homes to those in need?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 February, 10:40
🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 February, 08:19
Your a Beautiful Soul Juan! So Much Appreciation For You! We Need Many More Like You! Thank You For Always Keeping Us Updated!

Awakened 17_23 @Awakened_17_23
27 February, 07:48
Juan O Savin has NO social media accounts. Anything you see like this is fake

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
27 February, 11:14
In response Awakened 17_23 to his Publication
Yeah, I want to think this is him, but was going to ask if it was someone's notes from an audio. That could be it.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
27 February, 07:45
Juan doesn't do social media...

amy lilley @amylilley
27 February, 07:39
Amen amen, one day closer....

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 February, 07:36
I'd stop what I was doing in my career immediately to help in this monumental transition.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 February, 07:48
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I would use the gifts God gave me as fully as god allowed even if it was tortuous to the degrees many will never witness. One run in with a dark templer was a week of horror in my minds eye. Id go until i broke for Trump and God

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
27 February, 10:36
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
me too

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
27 February, 07:02
This gives me goosebumps. I have been absolutely miserable working like a slave in state govt with no appreciation and leadership's wicked ways. All I want it to free myself to work in creative ways amd faithfilled ventures helping people. I love kids, elderly. I keep my job for medical insurance- not sure why because they rarely help. I'm praying for medbeds to help so I can be my happy go lucky self I lost after a few accidents and years of pain.

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
27 February, 06:59
So ready to help the Children.....
and others. 30 years of being a Pediatric Nurse behind me......♥️🥰🙏
i am waiting.

Amanda Wigginton @Wiggintonan
27 February, 06:48
Wow . . . This is powerful. We really have no idea of the devastation. Here I am Lord, send me.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
27 February, 05:31
Sounds like a drunk somebody wrote it. my guess would be they wrote typed it out from Juans Convo .......if its true.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Elizabeth Tucker @Liztucker79
27 February, 05:02
im ready

arba happihr @arba
27 February, 04:57
Thank You GOD! AMEN!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
27 February, 04:57
Although many of the children and adults have human form, we are also learning that there has been extensive experimentation, ie. hybrids, gene manipulation. Podesta's favorite artist, Patricia Piccinini, was likely inspired by actual reference material.
GRAPHIC IMAGES.
http://pizzagateblog.blogs...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 March, 06:45
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Oh god...This can not be...Beings like this? And more...Beyond evil!!!

Fauna Gears @Pepperpots1776
27 February, 04:46
got me crying in the laundromat

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 February, 04:45
I am ready!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 February, 04:22
He has mentioned a few times he is not on social media. He only goes on other social media platforms to get his message out.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 February, 05:09
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I don't believe this is him at all. I am all for helping the children though. I adopted a son and it's a wonderful thing to do.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
27 February, 04:22
What happends to all the young children? If they were bred in, I'm sure they don't have parents. Will there be a mass adoption for people who have tried to have children but can't? The current adoption process is whack. I looked into adoption because we want a boy (have 2 girls) but it was ridiculous! My friend just finished her 3 year long process and they weren't even allowed to have a pet that whole time!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 February, 11:15
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
all the old systems will change

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 February, 04:16
I have been preparing for this my whole life.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 February, 07:39
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
The time is upon us.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 February, 03:33
I am ready to serve my purpose!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
27 February, 04:15
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
As am I! I would like to help with a humanitarian project that will be enacted with the rollout of NESARA/GESARA, for instance.

Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
27 February, 03:13
Wow...that is powerful. Got chills from head to toe !!! Thank you 👍