Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
27 February, 02:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 07:32
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I don't care if it is from Juan or not. It is the truth. I have seen things from numerous witnesses. Their are people down there that are from generations of slaves that they breed... I am praying for them all. Some are even unable to come to the surface because they get the bends and their organs explode.😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
01 March, 08:06
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you. There's too many out there trying to be the "messenger police" and not focusing on the message. Is it truth? I follow those who have a consistency of speaking truth. That's what discernment is. Using the yard stick of Truth. I'm sure the messenger in this post is at very least, not only a fan but someone who gets it by knowing Juan O Savin has been saying. Many aren't hearing God speak to their hearts yet on what's most important.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 March, 08:47
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I agree... It is the ones who are trying to distract and misinform that you need to be leery of. I avoid them. And I believe a lot of people are still finding their way to truth in the overload of info. I have been digging into all for over a year and have gone down many rabbit holes. I let my own intuition speak to me. Love sent your way. God Bless. Praying for us all. I also do not share everything I find as most wouldn't be able to assimulate. 💞💓🙏

Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bondservant Mark, click on at the bottom under it