Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
31 March, 12:55
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
This is from 2018....all this countries knew, what is coming. It makes me sick !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 May, 06:11
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
The shot - The vax was patented in 2015 ... once implanted with the vax a magnet will stick to your arm at the injection site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
08 May, 06:29
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Jeepers I had the pdf's on government projections..which TB drive are they on now??? anywho..gotten off gov. website with pretty graphs.... the odds of pushing people into poverty and extreme poverty with and without gov help! This has all been planned by traitors in our government. (I posted on Twatter with gov website download link and of course I got the boot)

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 March, 02:13
God, makes me sick.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
28 March, 12:57
~ https://patents.justia.com...

"System and Method for Testing for COVID-19
Publication number: 20200279585
Abstract: A method is provided for acquiring and transmitting biometric data (e.g., vital signs) of a user, where the data is analyzed to determine whether the user is suffering from a viral infection, such as COVID-19. ....................Depending on the specific requirements, the data, changes thereto, and/or the determination can be used to alert medical staff and take corresponding actions.
Type: Application
Filed: May 17, 2020
Publication date: September 3, 2020
Inventor: Richard A. Rothschild"

~ https://uspto.report/paten...

~ https://fromthetrencheswor...

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
28 March, 12:19
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
thanks for the extra info...

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
25 March, 05:43

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 05:38
They call it soft kill, to busy and not many to be able with that for everyone, hence "vaccines" i.e. soft kill, now with freaking tracking capability in it, coupled with 5G, just chemtrails alone and certain on purpose sequences could effect say ONE central nervous system, all that. NOT so folks can see and hear one another, best believe. That must be tended by the good ones with clearances to do so.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 March, 09:15
Linus was always so understated😎

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
01 March, 07:35
just got another 3 day ban on Facebook for posting that meme there.

FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
01 March, 07:37
In response James Cooper to his Publication
censoring bull 💩 needs to END

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
01 March, 07:04