Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 02:05
Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 March, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Give'em something to wake up
with brother, these sheeple are braindead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 03:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
One trip to the grocery store and sadly you'll see a flock ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
01 March, 04:45
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I know, right! I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m the only one in the grocery store without a mask. They always offer kindly, and I always politely decline. ... And Iโ€™m in TEXAS! TEXAS!!! ๐Ÿคฏ

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 March, 04:46
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
I'm always the only one too!!! Sad actually.

I keep thinking it will catch on... But people are still watching MSM and they donโ€™t tend to question it. Funny, before the mask thing, when they just started scaring everyone, I was all about masks. So I spoke to a physician about it. He explained masks like N95 are good for surgeons to use in order to keep saliva bacteria from infecting a patient in surgery. However, viruses are much smaller and masks are worthless for preventing the spread of viruses. Then I learned masks are harmful with extended use. Then I learned it is illegal to force people to wear masks under the Nuremberg Laws... So... it was a no-brainer for me. So, how do we inform our communities without being intrusive?
05:01 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 March, 06:02
I have called my city council, govenors office, my states attorny general, and Sen Ted Kennedy to lift the mask for my son in school... no luck. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
01 March, 05:03
Well, someone else on here places cards in the grocery store. I need to hook up my printer ๐Ÿ˜

01 March, 05:08
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
I like that idea! Iโ€™ll do that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ